• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Son Heung-Min

What a shambles. Incredible how the PL immediately defended the decision, then this backtracking two days later. And what was VAR doing? It's a proper, collective clusterfudgeup.

This mess possibly cost us two points. There should be a lot of explaining to be done.

Not that you’ll have heard that said here on Sunday. Weak mentality/got himself sent off for overreacting/team is weak mentally.

Here’s hoping that THIS bolt of common sense causes a domino effect.

Not that you’ll have heard that said here on Sunday. Weak meteorology/got himself sent off for overreacting/team is weak mentally.

Here’s hoping that THIS bolt of common sense causes a domino effect.

Nothing to do with Son, but I stand by the fact the team as a whole is demonstrating a weak mentality - as a team. (double stated intentionally).

My reasoning for this is (cue Rafa, “FACT”) the away form for all of 2019.

And, Rafa says “FACT” - the amount of leads we have had and then dropped points.

Nothing to do with Son, but I stand by the fact the team as a whole is demonstrating a weak meteorology - as a team. (double stated intentionally).

My reasoning for this is (cue Rafa, “FACT”) the away form for all of 2019.

And, Rafa says “FACT” - the amount of leads we have had and then dropped points.

Fair enough mate, I disagree on the “weak” thing. What IS clear to me is that this mk1 Spurs got very close to being the finished article. And I suppose the reason I want Poch to build mkII is because I think he knows now the details where we can make the step and will have access to the players who can do it. Who knows though..:

Son was distraught way before any card - it's clear he is a very deep feeling man. This is also likely to stand him in good stead to deal with his emotions.
I doubt he'll care that much about the card, but will about the operation
While Sonny is unquestionably a nice lad, I do agree with some of the posters on here that he went into the challenge with a degree of malice. Not to injure, certainly, but to put a solid tackle on a player who'd just elbowed him in the face and gone unpunished. Son had been taking kicks all game, as usual. So he went into a tackle where he had no chance of winning the ball when otherwise he wouldn't have.

I think it's that realisation that caused much of Son's distress. He knows that his actions caused a bad injury, hence the "What have I done?" reaction. There was no intent to cause injury, but it was still a dodgy tackle and he knows it.

I just hope it doesn't make him a less combative player.

To think Son would have gone to War with South Korea if needed and the criteria was right ... A yellow belly I would not go into the trenches with.

Back