• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2019/20

Was looking forward to the wind being taken out of their sails. Now theyll have even more momentum.

Never a pen and I assume the lad who gave it away said something because if he was booked for the "handball", I give up.
Confirmed he was booked for handball

So if Valencia beat them in next game and Ajax best Lille as expected, Valencia and Ajax need to draw with each other in the final game to guarantee themselves qualification at Chelsea’s expense...
That’s how I see it

sure that table is wrong

This is how things stand for each English side:

• Tottenham: Through to the last 16 as Group B runners-up.
  • Emirates Marketing Project: Through to the last 16 as Group C winners.
  • Liverpool: Need a point at Red Bull Salzburg to guarantee progress.
  • Chelsea: Need to beat Lille at home to be sure of qualification.
Who is through from each group so far?
Group A: Paris St-Germain (winners), Real Madrid (runners-up)

Group B: Bayern Munich (winners), Tottenham (runners-up)

Group C: Emirates Marketing Project (winners)

Group D: Juventus (winners)

Group E: None

Group F: Barcelona (winners)

Group G: RB Leipzig

Group H: None

Salzburg are a team! Ham Salad cheating for the free-kick...

They rattled Liverpool, that's for sure. Great intensity, quick passing and wonderful movement - only question mark is if they will run out of steam. Also Liverpool have looked very dangerous and could easily be in the lead (so could Salzburg).

But this game ain't over, and either team can win it. Seeing Liverpool eliminated would have course be lovely. :D

Back