• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Poch gave him 101 minutes, when everyone could see he was poor after half an hour. That says so much, unfortunately.

I have always been a massive fan of Eriksen, and he's been brilliant for us - one of the best players we've had in the PL era - but he needs to be benched. He's poor, and generally has been for a while. And he wants away, and clearly doesn’t see a future here.

So instead of playing an out of form, soon to be former great (one might argue he already is), why doesn’t Poch set up the team for the future? Eriksen won't be here next season. We must plan for a life without him. It should be an easy decision made easier by Eriksen's recent form.
I couldn't agree more.

The worst thing about the Harry illness and son Red card is that this guy will get a game
But on what basis? He’s always shirked a tackle but he’s offering so little on the ball we might as well play Dier or Wanyama in his position. Even if he had signed a new deal his form and effort wouldn’t make him deserving of a start.

hopefully Kane’s illness is a short term thing, although he was also poor today Moura would be my preferred backup for Son.

But on what basis? He’s always shirked a tackle but he’s offering so little on the ball we might as well play Dier or Wanyama in his position. Even if he had signed a new deal his form and effort wouldn’t make him deserving of a start.

hopefully Kane’s illness is a short term thing, although he was also poor today Moura would be my preferred backup for Son.

I don't know why he keeps getting games, I really don't.
A couple of times dele chewed him out and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

I don't know why he keeps getting games, I really don't.
A couple of times dele chewed him out and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

He doesn’t care mate. As I said before he’s serving an extended notice period.

The only questions I have is why is the manager continually picking him and leaving him on for so long?

Why is Poch picking him? What is going on in Eriksen's life and situation with the club that makes picking him remotely appealing?

Five years ago, Poch sidelined almost half the damn squad, had a full clearout, replaced every non-performer and potential weakness with a callow youngster, and got on with it.

That was easy, because it wasn't his squad. Is the case now that he's too loyal to the new batch of useless players, because they're his players?

Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Aurier, Eriksen...*why* start them?

This season is a write-off. But there would be more excitement and optimism if we went into games with a defense of Foyth, Sanchez, Tanganga and Sessegnon, and a midfield with Lo Celso over Eriksen, than there presently is. What we are now is a shambling fudging zombie of the past, and Poch has lost all of his ruthlessness and authority for reasons utterly mystifying to me. It's fudging frustrating.

Hindsight is wonderful in 20/20 isn't it?

I'm pretty sure if that had happened most here would be baying for Levy's blood
Not me, I'm sensible. He had 1 year left on his contract and despite the hype he's a good player not a great one so anything in the region of 60m I was happy to take. Not even hindsight that was my opinion at the time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Conspiracy theory time, maybe it is something awful in Eriksen's private life which has distracted/upset him and Poch is showing his loyalty to the man?
Or maybe he has a minor injury so he can't go full bore but is trying to give Poch what he can?
Nah, I don't believe it either!

Bizarre that Poch is playing him, but why? Mabye Eriksen pulled Poch out of trouble 9 times out of 10, so Poch wants it to happen again?

The front 3 of Son, Moura and Dele need a player to knit them together especially when Kane doesn't play. They are not creative enough on their own. It used to be Eriksen who did that, it could have been Lamela, if he could stay fit and it will Lo Celso. We will continue to look toothless in attack until Eriksen is replaced and poor in defensive midfield until Wanyama is replaced.

Why is Poch picking him? What is going on in Eriksen's life and situation with the club that makes picking him remotely appealing?

Five years ago, Poch sidelined almost half the damn squad, had a full clearout, replaced every non-performer and potential weakness with a callow youngster, and got on with it.

That was easy, because it wasn't his squad. Is the case now that he's too loyal to the new batch of useless players, because they're his players?

Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Aurier, Eriksen...*why* start them?

This season is a write-off. But there would be more excitement and optimism if we went into games with a defense of Foyth, Sanchez, Tanganga and Sessegnon, and a midfield with Lo Celso over Eriksen, than there presently is. What we are now is a shambling fudging zombie of the past, and Poch has lost all of his ruthlessness and authority for reasons utterly mystifying to me. It's fudging frustrating.

This .. I literally laugh at people calling out Eriksen's performances

- The guy has been out of form for almost a year now ..
- Nothing in his performance today was a surprise, nothing ..

The only way he is to blame for anything is if he picks himself .. if not ...

Erickson is crap or whatever you want call it.
Poch obviously is trying to let him play himself back into form.
Didn't think he was as bad as he has been of late, today!
Whatever has happened to him can not just be a loss form thing that is for sure.
Once again continual digging him out on here is a tad boring!

Gone in January you’d hope, for the sake of all involved parties. He’s been fantastic for us for a longer than normal period of time, shame to see that legacy ground to powder week after week. And a costly saga as well, unfortunately.

Back