• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

I’ve been backing Poch but that selection really is WTF.

Same here i have said that he deserves a chance to turn this season around after what he has done since coming here, however i was gobsmacked when i saw the team yesterday and bringing back Rose, Toby, Erickesn, no idea why he did that.

Don't like his style of play but he is a winner, Mourinho all day for me.

He would be the one i would want IF Poch goes.

Wow - didn’t realise they’d lost 5-1 to Frankfurt yesterday.
How bloody awful must we be to let 7 in against them!!

Boateng was sent off after 9 minutes, but there was talk his job was on the line in the week, one report had them lining up Pochettino.

Boateng was sent off after 9 minutes, but there was talk his job was on the line in the week, one report had them lining up Pochettino.

Why, when they can get Mourinho? He fits the Heynckes style a lot better, and he will win them things, guaranteed.

Seems odd to me.

I said when we played them that his job was in the balance. He nearly got sacked in the summer and performances this season have got worse.

The report was that club execs had other priorities, but the dof is a Poch fanboy and has his number and would want to get him in

That's fair, if...somewhat risky. Kovac and Poch aren't that different in terms of approach and profile. And Mourinho fits with Bayern's pre-Pep style of play more - lightning counter-attacks and a solid midfield ready to spring those breaks within seconds.

That's fair, if...somewhat risky. Kovac and Poch aren't that different in terms of approach and profile. And Mourinho fits with Bayern's pre-Pep style of play more - lightning counter-attacks and a solid midfield ready to spring those breaks within seconds.
Bayern have been a heavy possession side since the latter as stage of Van Gaal's team. Heyneckes continued and evolved the side further till their wonder 2013 side which was a versatile side that in the main were very possession orientated but could and would flip into a kill on the transition side. Pep slower that part down but he didn't truly add heavy possession to Bayern, they already played that way.

Now I think Jose doesn't really fit their holistic view, they aren't quite Barca with a holier than thou attitude but Jose's "I'm doing you a favour" attitude won't sit well with the fans or board hierarchy. I have to say I'll be surprised if Jose were to end up with the Bayern job, it would strike me as a hi t of desperation on their part.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back