• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Son’s challenge was rash but it was the way Gomes landed and Aurier’s follow-up which caused the injury. Sad. Son looks broken. I worry about him. Best of luck to Gomes. We will need stones to get through this.

Was hardly a yellow, let alone a red. It was just the way he fell. Not Son's challenge. That the ref gave a red is really poor. Where is VAR?

Quite clearly the impact with Aurier that caused it.

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Gomes. And Son, he will be carrying that for a long time.

Son’s challenge was rash but it was the way Gomes landed and Aurier’s follow-up which caused the injury. Sad. Son looks broken. I worry about him. Best of luck to Gomes. We will need stones to get through this.

Another thing to add to Sons VAR list.

Shows how bad VAR is when it cannot even get red cards like that correct

Son stupidly launched himself from behind. I suspect the red was given for recklessness.

Back