• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wasn't too bad for me. Missed Kane up front. Moura hardly had a sniff. Eriksen almost put Son through half a yard more on the pass. How far have Eriksen and Alli fallen? Both used to come up with amazing skill. Eriksen looks rusty but signs are there he can still work the ball. Alli? Why is he on the pitch over LeCelco? He used to play like this but come up with a moment of brilliance, an inspired assist or goal. But at the moment, would prefer the Argie in there.

Still, thought we looked the more composed, and with Kane on we would have taken control. Second half we need to find our passes in the final third.

+ives Sanchez, Aurier done okay! Ndombele's skills are evident. Exciting player.

Unfortunately its not a singular choice and one dictates the other.

Moura scored a couple of hatricks last season through the middle vs absoloutely nothing out wide whereas Son mostly plays out wide and does well there regularly. It's a logical choice, but i suppose if you have to moan about a selection this is as good as any....

Remind me of his stellar performances when played by himself up top?

My other worry is that they have some decent options off the bench and I can't imagine Silva is as reluctant as Poch to use them.

Pochs gotta make some change here even if it's not personnel. We've been anaemic up top. Get Son through the middle. Id have GLC on for Eriksen and maybe Sessegnon for Moura if we're still at this brick after 55-60 mins.

My other worry is that they have some decent options off the bench and I can't imagine Silva is as reluctant as Poch to use them.

Pochs gotta make some change here even if it's not personnel. We've been anaemic up top. Get Son through the middle. Id have GLC on for Eriksen and maybe Sessegnon for Moura if we're still at this brick after 55-60 mins.

Sigurdsson would have a field day imo

N'dombele and Sissoko looking ok as a partnership. N'dombele with some lovely touches and turns. Looks up and has a stagnant Dele and Eriksen in front of him. Moura and Son are starved of ball.

Aurier playing one of them games when you think he is a player again. Sanchez playing great at the back and very nice bringing it out.

We look so flat. Eriksen or Dele needs to be subbed. Their right is wide open. Think Sessengon could have some fun there.

Subs for me would be Lo Celso for Dele and Sessengon for Davies both after the 60 min mark.

Back