• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Eriksen is staying then I understand playing him until he’s back on form. Otherwise it’s frustrating.
Big big afternoon. Please spurs. Have to be on it from the go.

Think its a looooong shot even if we win today.

The only slight interest thats left in the league campaign is to try and end above wham and arsenal, not overly important but its something to make our league games at least feel like there is something on them.

I repeatedly said that the constant dithering around with the formation had the potential to cost us severely - and indeed it has, it has cost us a CL place.

I still thinks it's doable but we need a massive improvement. Man U were dirt last season and were in the race to the end. 3-4 wins on the bounce and I'd bet we are within touching distance. Needs to start today though.

Disappointing to see Eriksen start.

Just how bad does Eriksen have to play, before getting dropped? Like playing with 10 men at times. Andre Gomes also seems to be a bit of a floater, so it will be interesting to find out which floater floats to the top.

And Aurier too, so dumb. He will give away a penalty at some point, so we need to get at least 2 and probably 3/4/5 goals to win this mother.

Disappointing to see Eriksen start.

Just how bad does Eriksen have to play, before getting dropped? Like playing with 10 men at times. Andre Gomes also seems to be a bit of a floater, so it will be interesting to find out which floater floats to the top.

And Aurier too, so dumb. He will give away a penalty at some point, so we need to get at least 2 and probably 3/4/5 goals to win this mother.

Everton to be awarded a penalty has to be the money bet today

I'm reaching here, big time, but I'd expect this game and our set up to suit Eriksen and Alli more than last week so I'm hoping for a performance from both today. Even if Eriksen scores 6, it won't justify picking him but I'm trying to look on the bright side.

I was thinking the same to be honest. If you are gonna play son, alli, and moura in front and with sissoko and dombele behind then eriksen couldn't have a better set up to get something out of him. That said, wouldn't surprise me if he is cack again and gets hauled off in the 85th min

He should be starting today really. Eriksen has already mentally checked out of spurs.

I don't disagree but we know that Poch is slow to integrate players and his injury has slowed this a little more. We know that he was signed as Eriksson's replacement and I'm sure that he'll replace him in the side before Eriksen leaves.

He should be starting today really. Eriksen has already mentally checked out of spurs.

What I don’t understand is, if this is the start of the transition and Eriksen is off, then why not just go to GLC now. What’s the point in hanging around?

Poch might argue that he’s prioritising points now but you could hardly say Eriksen is helping in that regard either.

Only 1 minute to go until we find out if Spurs are doing the "press like crazy, turn them around, beat them back, force their mistakes and win" or the "let them play, foul them in our box" thing.

Back