• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

Rakitic would've been an outstanding signing. Exactly the sort of player we're missing in midfield. I was just watching the Chelsea game, and they have a couple of players in the middle of the park capable of playing 30 yard lofted passes forwards.

Doesn't sound that unique, but watching it, i was a bit taken aback when I saw it. It's just not something you see with us. We've been starved of a deep ball-playing midfielder for so long now, I'd honestly forgotten what one looked like. I must admit that until recently I'd been pretty positive about Winks, but on reflection, can't remember the ;ast time I saw him play a semi-expansive pass.

And let's just be polite and say Sissoko's assets lie elsewhere...

Rakitic would've been an outstanding signing. Exactly the sort of player we're missing in midfield. I was just watching the Chelsea game, and they have a couple of players in the middle of the park capable of playing 30 yard lofted passes forwards.

Doesn't sound that unique, but watching it, i was a bit taken aback when I saw it. It's just not something you see with us. We've been starved of a deep ball-playing midfielder for so long now, I'd honestly forgotten what one looked like. I must admit that until recently I'd been pretty positive about Winks, but on reflection, can't remember the ;ast time I saw him play a semi-expansive pass.

And let's just be polite and say Sissoko's assets lie elsewhere...

We don't try, so hard to say ..

Tactically we completely suck, Kane is good in the air, so is Dele (ghosting in) and surprisingly Lucas, yet outside of a set piece, when do we put the ball into box on the air?

The lack of variation is fudging awful.

And just to bring this thread back to Eriksen, it's a joke "he can't clear the first man", does anyone actually believe he hasn't been instructed to play for the near post on corners? because if he has any other orders, a. he's fudging brick, b. the manager is an idiot (because surely someone else would have taken the role)

We don't try, so hard to say ..

Tactically we completely suck, Kane is good in the air, so is Dele (ghosting in) and surprisingly Lucas, yet outside of a set piece, when do we put the ball into box on the air?

The lack of variation is fudging awful.

And just to bring this thread back to Eriksen, it's a joke "he can't clear the first man", does anyone actually believe he hasn't been instructed to play for the near post on corners? because if he has any other orders, a. he's fudging brick, b. the manager is an idiot (because surely someone else would have taken the role)

So is it also poch telling Eriksen to hit the wall with free kicks and take pens like he's a12 year old girl?
Of all the mistakes poch has made this is the one that annoys and baffles me the most, continuing to play this charlatan.
Tobys legs have gone, Rose is just poor, but at least they try, Eriksen puts in less effort with every passing game.
If picking him every week costs poch his job then on his own head be it.

So is it also poch telling Eriksen to hit the wall with free kicks and take pens like he's a12 year old girl?
Of all the mistakes poch has made this is the one that annoys and baffles me the most, continuing to play this charlatan.
Tobys legs have gone, Rose is just poor, but at least they try, Eriksen puts in less effort with every passing game.
If picking him every week costs poch his job then on his own head be it.
He’s gone full Ozil. Never go full Ozil.

When you want to sell something, do you advertise it at the lowest price you are willing to accept?

My stance at the end of the season was perfectly reasonable. What I did not account for was Eriksens determination to see out his contract.

I would imagine no one showed an interest because he made it clear it was a waste of time.

And even then - were Eriksen prepared to go to Utd - I would be very confident of getting a lot more than £50m.
There is one rather large difference. Barcelona desperately wanted Coutinho so Liverpool were able to demand a ridiculous fee for him as they knew Barcelona would ultimately pay the fee or close to it.

Eriksen did not and does not have that demand behind him. The smart thing to do would have been to ask for a realistic fee to get him off the books as soon as possible. I also think Levy's reputation for demanding crazy figures and being a pain to deal with did not help the prospective sale this summer.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

3 match ban for Son

Lamela injury prone

Lo Celso not ready to start a match (according to Poch)

=

Eriksen will still be starting

Hooray :(

I’m done with Eriksen now. He’s essentially serving an extended notice period. What I can’t figure out is why Poch isn’t done with him and inexplicably keeps picking him and not subbing him. Just bin him off.

No wonder Messi doesn’t want him if the stories in the media are to be believed. The bloke just doesn’t have any character or backbone.

If your daughter/sister brought him home to introduce him to your family you would be mortified.

Poch gave him 101 minutes, when everyone could see he was poor after half an hour. That says so much, unfortunately.

I have always been a massive fan of Eriksen, and he's been brilliant for us - one of the best players we've had in the PL era - but he needs to be benched. He's poor, and generally has been for a while. And he wants away, and clearly doesn’t see a future here.

So instead of playing an out of form, soon to be former great (one might argue he already is), why doesn’t Poch set up the team for the future? Eriksen won't be here next season. We must plan for a life without him. It should be an easy decision made easier by Eriksen's recent form.

Back