• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

Sadly a sign of Champions. Cant see them blowing it this season

I think they'll lose a few. But City will lose some too. Reckon those bindipping clams win it with a lower points total than last season.

They rely so fudging heavily on their full backs. Am I missing something or is there a reason that teams don't take them out of the game with proper man to man marking?

They can’t do it EVERY week though can they? Still fancy City personally, as I did when they were 10 points behind last season. There’s only so long you can rely on late goals, dodgy pens, dives, etc. Etc.

They can’t do it EVERY week though can they? Still fancy City personally, as I did when they were 10 points behind last season. There’s only so long you can rely on late goals, dodgy pens, dives, etc. Etc.

To be fair, three decisions went against them today.

I can.

City have the squad to keep going right through. Liverpool don’t and are already only just scraping over the line in too many games. That can’t - and won’t -keep happening over the course of a season.

I also fancy City to beat them in both head-to-heads; they are by far the better football team.

Used to be something I'd expect from our side... :(

Not quite to that level but know what you mean. A while back, I'd have put the house on us coming back against Saudi Sportswashing Machine or beating Watford at home even at 1 down with 10 to go.

I'm so fudging sick and tired of the ridiculous amount of luck (and dives) Liverpool get away with. It's sickening!

Chelsea look really good. Admittedly it's only Watford (yes, the same Watford that did a number on us last week).
They have a good mix. Being forced to play the youngsters is quite handy when for years you have had an exceptional bunch of youth players.

If they're showing good signs this year, it will only get better next year and the year after.

Liverpool actually play really bricky football, its all long balls and switching. They cross with the wing backs a ridiculous amount of times a match and 9/10 score a scrappy goal. They played better football under Rodgers.

Our team under Harry were similar with getting out to the flanks and swinging it in but we played pretty football to get the ball out there.

Back