• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gazzaniga
Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Davies
Sissoko, Ndombele
Lo Celso, Dele, Son
Kane

Austin, Foyth, Sessegnon, Dier, Winks, Eriksen, Lucas

Team I would like to see

Gazza

Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen Sessegnon

Sissoko N'Dombele Lo Celso

Moura Kane Son

I know it will never be the line up but tis what I want. Toby played right back at Athletico for a bit too and is a good passer

Team I would like to see

Gazza

Alderweireld Sanchez Vertonghen Sessegnon

Sissoko N'Dombele Lo Celso

Moura Kane Son

I know it will never be the line up but tis what I want. Toby played right back at Athletico for a bit too and is a good passer

That front 3 look good on paper but I don't think they work well together, they seem to eat up any space.

I'd go for

..............................Undislocated

..........Dumb.....Sanchez.........Vert.......Dumber

......................Can't Pass......Won't Pass

Ndombele..................Lo Celso.............................Son

..................................Kane

Lamela must start if fit.. Missed him hugely against Liverpool.

I'd go for:

Gazza
Foyth Sanchez Verts Davies
Ndombele Dier
Lamela Alli Son
Kane

Lo Celso on for the last half hour.

I'd go for

..............................Undislocated

..........Dumb.....Sanchez.........Vert.......Dumber

......................Can't Pass......Won't Pass

Ndombele..................Lo Celso.............................Son

..................................Kane

Dumber is suspended after his fifth yellow of the season.

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-raindrops and roses and whiskers on kittens/

Erik Lamela is out of Sunday’s trip to Everton with a hamstring injury.

The Argentine international attacking midfielder is undergoing treatment and is unavailable for the trip to Goodison Park.

Defender Jan Vertonghen also has a hamstring problem and is being monitored and assessed ahead of Sunday’s game.

Left-back Danny Rose misses the trip as he serves a one-match ban for an accumulation of yellow cards.

Goalkeeper Hugo Lloris (elbow) is continuing assessment and rehabilitation – he remains out.

https://www.evertonfc.com/news/1476761/match-centre-everton-v-tottenham-hotspur
Yerry Mina is pushing to recover from his knee complaint in time for Sunday’s fixture. The Colombian defender suffered the injury late in Everton’s game against West Ham United a fortnight ago.

He returned against Watford in midweek after missing out at Brighton & Hove Albion last Saturday but was forced off shortly before half-time and manager Marco Silva says Everton will wait until the eve of the match before making a call on Mina's fitness.

Everton are definitely without Bernard after the Brazilian forward hurt his knee in last week’s meeting with Brighton.

Midfielder Jean Philippe-Gbamin is a long-term absentee after sustaining a thigh injury early in the campaign...
ONE TO WATCH: Tanguy Ndombele

Rangy France international midfielder Ndombele was Tottenham’s flagship signing during a summer when Mauricio Pochettino entered the market following two fallow transfer windows.

Spurs reportedly parted with a club record £53.8million to snare the 22-year-old, who spent two years with Lyon after joining from Amiens where he established his reputation as a key figure in the team’s 2016-17 Ligue 2 promotion-winning campaign.

Athletic, technically proficient and a strong and skilful runner with the ball, Ndombele enjoyed a tremendous introduction to English football.

The player scored with a rasping long-range drive on his debut against Aston Villa to launch Tottenham’s recovery from one goal down to win 3-1.

He was on target again when 10-man Spurs beat Southampton 2-1 in late September.

Ndombele, who has played six games for his country and featured in the same national team as Everton left-back Lucas Digne on three occasions, has had to make do with a role from the bench in his club’s past two Premier League matches, after being hooked at half-time of Spurs’ 3-0 defeat at Brighton & Hove Albion last month.

He was nevertheless outstanding when Tottenham thumped Red Star Belgrade 5-0 in a Champions League game on 22 October and is tipped for a return to Spurs boss Pochettino’s team at Goodison Park.

A shame we couldn't have had this game before the Liverpool one really.

I hope we see Lo Celso and KWP from the start and also hope our away form doesn't continue to be as much of a joke as it has been of late. IIRC Everton were shockingly awful the last time we played them at Goodison park so wonder if the players will feel they owe the fans a performance, ideally it'll be more of the same dross as the last time!

A shame we couldn't have had this game before the Liverpool one really.

I hope we see Lo Celso and KWP from the start and also hope our away form doesn't continue to be as much of a joke as it has been of late. IIRC Everton were shockingly awful the last time we played them at Goodison park so wonder if the players will feel they owe the fans a performance, ideally it'll be more of the same dross as the last time!

Not aimed at you specifically but can we just clear something up here, our away results this season haven't been that bad.
Draws away to City and arsenal with narrow losses to Liverpool and Leicester.
We've played three of the traditional top four challengers (includingthe ccurrent European championships) and a tricky away CL tie and only lost two of those games.
Home results are another matter.

Not aimed at you specifically but can we just clear something up here, our away results this season haven't been that bad.
Draws away to City and arsenal with narrow losses to Liverpool and Leicester.
We've played three of the traditional top four challengers (includingthe ccurrent European championships) and a tricky away CL tie and only lost two of those games.
Home results are another matter.

We have not won an away game in the PL in the last 11 with 9 defeats .. I genuinely hope I never see what you consider bad results ..

Does anyone actually realize how much brick we have been for 11 months now?

Back