• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

All or Nothing - spoilers

Thankfully most of the folks i know/work with are not frightened of their own shadows and panic at the slightest thing. Seems you MAY work alongside folks that see nothing but doom and gloom. :D

I'm not sure if you're trying to imply I have been panicking about things on here, if that approach makes you feel good about yourself then happy days I guess! I'd consider it looking at things how they actually are and thinking of ways things can be improved but I'm not gonna trawl through my own posts to see if that's the case, feel free to do so in a thought police manner if you so wish.

It's a fair point RE doom and gloom though, in terms of the vibe I'm getting from certain aspects of how the club is going rather than my work colleagues. Feeling negative about the current state of affairs isn't something I enjoy and being right about predicting it (to a certain degree) doesn't provide relief either for what its worth. Annnd I guess it's dragging the thread off topic as there's other ones I can moan in if I so chose (as long as you're okay with that of course..)

I'm not sure if you're trying to imply I have been panicking about things on here, if that approach makes you feel good about yourself then happy days I guess! I'd consider it looking at things how they actually are and thinking of ways things can be improved but I'm not gonna trawl through my own posts to see if that's the case, feel free to do so in a thought police manner if you so wish.

It's a fair point RE doom and gloom though, in terms of the vibe I'm getting from certain aspects of how the club is going rather than my work colleagues. Feeling negative about the current state of affairs isn't something I enjoy and being right about predicting it (to a certain degree) doesn't provide relief either for what its worth. Annnd I guess it's dragging the thread off topic as there's other ones I can moan in if I so chose (as long as you're okay with that of course..)

Not sure i have ever accused you of panicking you are probably getting confused, overthinking maybe, but if it floats your boat go for it.

Not sure i have ever accused you of panicking you are probably getting confused, overthinking maybe, but if it floats your boat go for it.

Yawn. I don't think I've blocked anyone since Camdenspur (or prior to it) and although you're not on the same level of physco as he (it?!) you are much more tedious. Peace out fellow Tottenham fan (remember we support the same team yeah?)

“Mauricio is in a north London wine bar complaining to his funny little mate Jesús...”

What a scummy way to describe someone, “funny little mate”.

I can’t stand talentless man child journalists such as this guy.

[no offence to you spitshine for posting it!]

No offence taken and you’re right on the whole it’s poor journalism but the point is Levy is thinking ahead. Amazon will be a major payer of premier league football in the future.

It’s Max Rushden. He’s actually a Spurs fan of sorts (Cambridge United being his main squeeze) out of loyalty to his dad.

So I suspect either Max or his old man are pro-Poch.

And in which case hadn’t watched us for a year.

Rushden comes across as a bit of a try hard. He wants to be in with the crowd but keeps putting his foot in it.

You have to ask yourself the question whether Levy already knew Poch would be replaced by Mourinho when he signed Amazon up for this documentary.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case on some level, because surely this managerial change and Mourinho's big profile means more interest and exposure for the documentary = more exposure for the Tottenham Hotspur brand.

And I wouldn’t put it past Levy to gamble that Mourinho's appointment would result in a trophy too, making for even better viewing.

Plus of course, this will mean even more exposure for Mourinho, and a stage for him to reinvent himself after his ten month sabbathical.

It might sound like a conspiracy theory, but I don't think this is too far fetched, TBH.

You have to ask yourself the question whether Levy already knew Poch would be replaced by Mourinho when he signed Amazon up for this documentary.

I wouldn’t be surprised if that was the case on some level, because surely this managerial change and Mourinho's big profile means more interest and exposure for the documentary = more exposure for the Tottenham Hotspur brand.

And I wouldn’t put it past Levy to gamble that Mourinho's appointment would result in a trophy too, making for even better viewing.

Plus of course, this will mean even more exposure for Mourinho, and a stage for him to reinvent himself after his ten month sabbathical.

It might sound like a conspiracy theory, but I don't think this is too far fetched, TBH.

Football is actually not a sport at all - it's more like WWE wrestling. Didn't you know? It's just theater, man - about time someone told you. :p

Edit : are you Grifter in disguise?

When’s the Amazon thingy meant air?

Christ it will wind up quite few on here......can’t wait. There will be tears I’ll tell ye!

Looking at the other series they have done, they go for teams expected to take another step, more likely they thought we were going to win something huge this year, with Poch, rather than replace him.

The amazon doc was set-up early last year, in the spring I believe. It was, I believe, one of the things Poch was told was happening as opposed to being asked about. I doubt that went over well!!!

Back