• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Richard Braine has resigned as UKIP leader, following his suspension from the party last week after he was accused of stealing data from the party - accusations he denied.

In a resignation letter posted on the Kipper Central website, he said the party's chairman, Kirstan Herriot, had requested that her responsibility to report to him be removed.

“I did not join UKIP in order to waste time on internal conflict, but I have found myself powerless to prevent a purge of good members from the party," he says in the letter.

"I had believed that UKIP was a highly democratic party, but I have not been able to stop political interference in UKIP ballots. I can not therefore stand publicly for UKIP with a clear conscience.”

Labour now have a 400% record of producing absolute scoundrel MPs for the constituency. Why would anyone give them the benefit of the doubt?

They are also very unpopular now as a local council because they signed a PPP to cut down all the city's trees (in what was, before they started, the UKs greenest city)

Like I said, any pretext will do. You just said it was a Lib Dem seat, so who are all these past scoundrel MPs? Don't worry mate you keep enabling all the old Etonians.

I wonder what skeletons will be dragged out first...i think some of them have shot their bolt with Boris....Corbyn.... must be something the Mail its waiting to let go on him ...

Last edited:
Students are also good to try and mobilise because they have two addresses in different constituencies in parallel, so can get away with voting twice if they are so minded.

A ban on voting at all in future elections would make the perfect sanction for such an offence, IMO.

UKIP might as well just cease to be a party, clearly not able to function properly and have lost what little support they had.

I think its a really positive sign for the country that the masses deserted the party when they started getting caught up in racism. The BP have a clean slate and have hopefully done better vetting.

Like I said, any pretext will do. You just said it was a Lib Dem seat, so who are all these past scoundrel MPs? Don't worry mate you keep enabling all the old Etonians.

It was Lib Dem 1997 to 2017 (and actually Tory for a century before that). Nick Clegg was actually a very good local MP, whatever issues there may be with his leadership decision. O'Mara was Labour's first, and now probably last, MP.

Back