• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who watched this game and thinks the players are the problem needs their head examined ..

Every player tried today, they completely weren't helped by their manager

- brick selection, you manage to get an early goal
- Midfield is being overrun, you can't retain possession, somehow you make it to HT with a lead
- No fudging changes, wait till 1-0 down and 70+ minutes for first sub.
- Then you wait till 83rd and 87th minutes? for fudging what?

People will talk about Eriksen I'm sure, but how the fudge Dele ended that game is beyond me ...

Dele was worse than Eriksen but because of the agenda fans will only talk about the Dane.

Midfield was awful and always is.

If you get in the way of a kick in the penalty box its a pen. Lost us the game.

We had chances and there were brighter sparks of quality. The only real criticism of Spurs and Poch was that we didn't come out second half and fight for control of the game. While it is good that we can get compact now, we have to temper that and know when to push out too. Some of Alli and Eriksen's passing was frustrating. Son is world-class for me. Within the top 50 or 100 players in the world.

Serge Aurier, discuss.....

Tbh when he ran off the pitch I was hoping he might carry on until he reached the Ivory Coast. How many more penalties does he have to give away before he is booted out?

Not that it would have mattered as they would have scored some other way, but there was a blatant foul on a Spurs player in midfield not again,that led to the counter

1-2 was a lot closer than I expected, but we badly need a win next week now

Most played at the level I expected.

Aurier is good enough, on or off the call regardless of the pen.
Rose is trying but is in physical decline.

the Sissoko / winks axis is a combo of can’t pass / won’t pass. Their effort levels means we could perhaps carry one of them as a water carrier.

Eriksen doesn’t want to be here and looks like he is running through treacle.

Alli is out of form but also offers little outside of linking up with Kane.

we can’t carry 5 players and if the manager continues to select them the root cause has been identified.
Agree with most of what you say but Aurier isn't good enough, should be but too much of a liability. Good crosser of a ball but has a habit of switching off and not getting back into position. And gives away penalties...

The midfield just isn't as good as it used to be. When we were at our best, we had Dembele and a good version of Dier / Wanyama. That gave us control, stability, solidity and one hell of a platform.

Hasn't our decline more or less coincided with Dembele's departure? I know there are other factors - including our zen buddhist manager - but that cannot be overlooked.

Dele was worse than Eriksen but because of the agenda fans will only talk about the Dane.

Midfield was awful and always is.

Exactly, Dele is horribly out of form, Eriksen was at least doing his run around a bit thing.

When you have 25% possession, players will be exhausted, but hey, lets save the subs .. make sense

A point or even a win today would have been despite our manager instead of because of him. If you must rotate play the clams against the brick European opposition not in the games that actually matter.

If Poch has watched the last 20 minutes and not worked out that it’s time to go with the new guard then we’re knackered.

We don’t need to see Eriksen again now imo. He was great for us. But it’s time up.

Agree with most of what you say but Aurier isn't good enough, should be but too much of a liability. Good crosser of a ball but has a habit of switching off and not getting back into position. And gives away penalties...
Sorry that was a typo - isn’t good enough

Back