• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Most played at the level I expected.

Aurier isn’t good enough, on or off the ball regardless of the pen.
Rose is trying but is in physical decline.

the Sissoko / winks axis is a combo of can’t pass / won’t pass. Their effort levels means we could perhaps carry one of them as a water carrier.

Eriksen doesn’t want to be here and looks like he is running through treacle.

Alli is out of form but also offers little outside of linking up with Kane.

we can’t carry 5 players and if the manager continues to select them the root cause has been identified.

Last edited:
Because it’s apparently going to take him 18 months to settle in, that’s from Pochettino’s own mouth

Yep. For some reason, playing for Spurs is like entering some black hole where physics no longer apply. Other players can move teams and play and make a difference. With Spurs, we sign a player, and then see them actually get a run of games 15-18 months later.

Its pure gonad*s. Total gonad*s. There's no point signing players because they don't play anyway!

Anyone who watched this game and thinks the players are the problem needs their head examined ..

Every player tried today, they completely weren't helped by their manager

- brick selection, you manage to get an early goal
- Midfield is being overrun, you can't retain possession, somehow you make it to HT with a lead
- No fudging changes, wait till 1-0 down and 70+ minutes for first sub.
- Then you wait till 83rd and 87th minutes? for fudging what?

People will talk about Eriksen I'm sure, but how the fudge Dele ended that game is beyond me ...

Well that weren’t as bad as I thought, oh son what did you do!

same old soft spurs another defeat...

love you all but gonna hibernate as this painful managerial story is gonna drag on until the inevitable eventually happens.

really hate some of our players.

Yep. For some reason, playing for Spurs is like entering some black hole where physics no longer apply. Other players can move teams and play and make a difference. With Spurs, we sign a player, and then see them actually get a run of games 15-18 months later.

Its pure gonad*s. Total gonad*s. There's no point signing players because they don't play anyway!

What players are you referring to here?

You know what, fudge it, let's call football off after this season. There's no chance we can catch them or City in footballing terms, it's gutting to admit but this brick just does me in.

We don't have the setup to compete from top to bottom and this season is going to end in failure.

Very very disappointed with that. Poch went with a plan to be fair and, right or wrong, the players followed it. I can understand dropping Ndombele playing like that because defensively he isn't disciplined. However, as unsuitable as Ndombele might be for a parking of the bus, Eriksen has no place in a team playing like that.

Eriksen was tragically bad. Awful. He abandoned his defensive responsibilities or just paid lip service to them. Our ball retention was also embarrassing until we went behind. Son also guilty of Sissoko levels of roostering up.

Not sure where to start on Aurier. Yeah Mane played for it but he was always going to. He was brainless again. How many fudging times?

Last 15 we looked like a decent team again and Ndombele was instrumental. So, while Poch picked a plan that almost worked, I can't help but feel if he went there playing our game, we could have done better because they are suspect at the back. Pochs also responsible for continuing to pick Aurier and allowing Eriksen to stroll or waft a leg instead of tackling.

Back