• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only positive thing about Eriksen’s selection is he’s new wages and potential suitors must be dwindling by the minute.

That’s not positive, I want him to rip it up so someone he would join comes in for him in January, the sooner he fudges off the better

Apart from picking a brick line up and tactics, then looking grumpy on the bench when it all predictably goes south, what has Poch done today? Is this really the best he can come up with???

I feel like I just want him to go now. Today has been just another prolonged feeling of it all going on too long.

Why is that a positive. You wanna be stuck with this version of Eriksen!?
I never want to see him in our shirt again.

It was very much a tongue in cheek comment. I.E I hope he is at least damaging himself along the way to damaging us

I think poch actually wants to get sacked. There's no other reason for not subbing the two brickest players on the pitch. He has invited Liverpool to win this match and he deserves to chop. No away win since January is embarrassing and we need him gone otherwise we will get relegated.

Im watching Channel 5 Christmas film anyway now.

That's my Chelsea game put on ticket exchange now. Unfortunately can't sell any more past that game yet but I won't be going to the lane until Poch is gone from the club.

They are showing a Xmas film in October :eek: only ch5 could do that.

Back