• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My goodness. There is honestly nothing left to say. It's like 9 months ago he just started setting us up to lose. I honestly, truly think the man may have psychological issues. Auras, love, crying after football matches; I think he might be in some personal meltdown.

My biggest concerns are Winks and Rose. Winks could be totally overrun and Rose has been a disaster this season. Davies and Ndombele would have made me feel much better.

Oh well, once more unto the breach. Come on you fudging Spurs.

Did he not see United get joy with pace high and wide last week, pushing TAA and Robertson back the other way. The diamond just waves them through imo.

I’d have gone Son and Moura highest and wide and played Kane deeper at the tip of a 4312 and asking Fabinho some questions. Horses for courses.

The other 7 work their nuts off behind the ball.

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back