• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not sure I'll even bother watching it as all it will do is put me in a bad mood with my family for the rest of the day
That’s exactly where I’m at mate. The kids don’t deserve it - especially with how often it’s happened recently.

So......

Now that we've seen Poch's selection, is it better to take a pasting and force Levy's hand, or get a win against the racist, cheating clams (always a good thing) and convince Poch that there's some value in his awful ideas?

I think people have been going overboard with a number of players performances this season, they have not been helped by the manager constantly dingdonging about with alien formation after alien formation.

Jan is an old man now and toby is rested so I can understand that. Rose is also rested and mane routinely rips davies a new one so I get that one too.

Ndombele is the one that surprises me but we dont know his fitness levels, whilst Winks was rested in the week too.

Ah come on. Eriksen against City and Olympiakos were two of the worst performances I've seen from him this season. He's seldom been hitting an acceptable level of performance.

Toby was beyond comical against Munich for example. Looked like Kevin fudging Scott at times.

Rose against Watford for example was pretty poor. Other games as well if I thought about it but I'm too fudging annoyed.

Point is, Davies, Ndombele and Lamela were excellent the other night and they're all committed to our club. They should start unless injured.

I had a great morning, took the little one to Milkshake Live at the local theatre, lots of milfs
We’ve been in a farm field pumpkin picking!

Knee deep in mud. And knee deep in tossy youths, dolled up with make up, mini skirts and heels trying to take posey insta pics for their social. fudging hilarious when they realised just how much fudging brick they were stuck in. Bell ends.

So......

Now that we've seen Poch's selection, is it better to take a pasting and force Levy's hand, or get a win against the racist, cheating clams (always a good thing) and convince Poch that there's some value in his awful ideas?
It does feel like the last days of a manager, when part of you hopes to lose 5-0 and get a change.

I do like a lot of what Poch has done for Spurs, but I can't understand his last 9 months or so, really odd selections.

Very surprising line up.

So Poch was just resting Eriksen, Toby and Rose on Tuesday?

Or maybe when they took Poch out for dinner those 3 won him over again....

Or maybe I’ll stop trying to guess wtf is going on.

That’s exactly where I’m at mate. The kids don’t deserve it - especially with how often it’s happened recently.

I reached the point at Brighton when their third went in that I am not even angry any more, this is worse than the 90s because at least then we knew what we were.

So......

Honestly, time to pull the bandaid now

No way anyone having seen Spurs play for the last 10 months would make this selection trying to win … no fudging way ..

This is flimflam to get himself fired … other than that, he's just a fudging nutter off his meds … (regardless of result)

Back