• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just watched a video on Twitter inside our dressing room at Anfield... Vorm and Foyth have their jerseys hanging up but aren't named in the team or on the bench. Nor Lamela.

Just really weird that, after a 5 day break from our last game and no game this mid-week coming up, that Poch feels the need to rotate. With the form we're in, we need to be playing our best 11 whenever possible - regardless of what you define that best 11 as, it should have been selected on Tues and then again today.

I dont see any justification for so many changes - its like he's either saying that he hasnt got a clue what his best 11 is, or he's just trying to keep everyone happy by giving them a game in the same way that you do in under-10s football

Toby, Rose and the ghost of Christian Eriksen all back in.

NDombele out, to ensure the Winks and Sissoko partnership of success continues.

Definitely going for that brilliant Diamond formation as well.

Genius work Poch. Easy 5-0 win at least for Spurs.

If we get smashed today, he has to fudging go ..

That lineup is basically begging for it ...

Lets take the only quick CB out (against Pool), lets take our best midfielder out and put in Winks and lets take our more defensive FB out and put in the out of form guy. All of this against the form team in the league.

And as an added bonus, lets tinkle off the players who put in the best team performance of the last 10 months by not rewarding them and putting back in the non performers ...

I can't wait to hear the Poch people explain this ...

Toby, Rose and the ghost of Christian Eriksen all back in.

NDombele out, to ensure the Winks and Sissoko partnership of success continues.

Definitely going for that brilliant Diamond formation as well.

Genius work Poch. Easy 5-0 win at least for Spurs.

There is no way it will be diamond after the disaster that formation has been for us.

In the very unlikely event that it is the diamond then I genuinely think Poch should be sacked, it would be the final final straw and confirmation that this guy is not going to take us to trophies.

Why? WHY??? WWHHHHHHYYYY?
Genuinely have no idea what he’s thinking. It’s like he’s torpedoing us on purpose.

I was actually quite looking forward to watching today’s game as I felt stupidly slightly optimistic after Red Star. Now I just know we’ll be clueless, not pressing, all over the shop in defence and one or two down in the first twenty minutes.

Genuinely have no idea what he’s thinking. It’s like he’s torpedoing us on purpose.

I was actually quite looking forward to watching today’s game as I felt stupidly slightly optimistic after Red Star. Now I just know we’ll be clueless, not pressing, all over the shop in defence and one or two down in the first twenty minutes.

Poch is eyeing up a big pay out !!

Just really weird that, after a 5 day break from our last game and no game this mid-week coming up, that Poch feels the need to rotate. With the form we're in, we need to be playing our best 11 whenever possible - regardless of what you define that best 11 as, it should have been selected on Tues and then again today.

I dont see any justification for so many changes - its like he's either saying that he hasnt got a clue what his best 11 is, or he's just trying to keep everyone happy by giving them a game in the same way that you do in under-10s football

RSB was the most I've seen of Poch actually managing the team all season, and I was delighted.

Suddenly I'm very concerned it was more of a blip than a turning point.

Salah/Firminho/Mane are going to have a field day against this set up IMHO.

Desperately hoping Poch knows something we don't know and really pulls this out of the bag

And that's a fair point but what's not up for debate is that they've been terrible this season and don't deserve a game based on form alone. I'm baffled.

I think people have been going overboard with a number of players performances this season, they have not been helped by the manager constantly dingdonging about with alien formation after alien formation.

Jan is an old man now and toby is rested so I can understand that. Rose is also rested and mane routinely rips davies a new one so I get that one too.

Ndombele is the one that surprises me but we dont know his fitness levels, whilst Winks was rested in the week too.

Back