• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's been delivering some excellent crosses and assists, and can finish too, as proven in previous games this season. His offensive qualities are better than any other full back we have.

His delivery is good but the weaknesses in his game make him too much of a risk in this game for me.

how many games your seen Foyth play at RB?

looks fine there playing for Argentina

He's only played 20 minutes all season for us, bit risky to drop him in away at Anfield with their pace out wide. I'd have Aurier who did play well in the week and has a bit more strength and slightly more pace, he's very inconsistent is the only trouble as the ability is clearly there.

often wondered if Davies could play at RB. Worth a go ahead of idiot Aurier, slow Foyth and inexperienced KWP.

He's been delivering some excellent crosses and assists, and can finish too, as proven in previous games this season. His offensive qualities are better than any other full back we have.
Shame he can’t defend

the guy is a liability against anyone with pace

not convinced by the lad, especially against quality like the Liverpool attack.
I think he’s always been pretty solid. Seems to get his head down, keeps his positioning right, and focused on the job in hand. whereas the other options in that position all tend to try to go a bit ‘Hollywood show reel’ and get their pants pulled down when it could have been avoided.

He's only played 20 minutes all season for us, bit risky to drop him in away at Anfield with their pace out wide. I'd have Aurier who did play well in the week and has a bit more strength and slightly more pace, he's very inconsistent is the only trouble as the ability is clearly there.

played 2 internationals though
And played well
Also hasn’t been turned like an oil tanker this season and doesn’t (so far) need sissoko to clean up for him constantly

Aurier is fine. He's our best RB. Done nothing wrong when he's played (was unfairly sent off). If I remember correctly, Foyth has played RB 3 times for us, and conceded 2 penalties, and got sent off twice too. If Aurier scares you, I don't know what Foyth's record does.....

I get your points re being concerned about Foyth but my word you have low standards if you think Aurier's been fine!

It makes sense that a lot of people are wanting the same team out as during the week and I totally believe that good performances should be rewarded but this is a totally different kettle of fish, as we all know Liverpool are on a different level. Whilst I hope a bit of self belief has been restored, the players need to kow they're going to have to do a whole lot better to get anything here.

It's the team dynamic that's a big concern for me.
Let Tuesday's team have a go at it again. They ve done it before.
Dier may offer something more than Sissokon, likewise Foyth on Aurier.
But that's an unproven team, and I don't want to risk another drubbing especially to them.
We turn up as a team with fight and intent, we will be OK, win or lose, but with respect and pride.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back