• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v Victimpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For some stupid reason I actually think we are going to win on Sunday. I think our only hope is no hope. I'm just glad lloris isn't there to gift fart them a goal.

I don't like having any sort of optimism in my life this feels weird.

Just a tad post it note reminder..........they are quite strong on the flanks,really strong....so can we stop them crossing the ball if we can by any means(no hands please)plus make sure our left and right backs know how to cover if the ball DOES come over from the other side for feck sake please....be happy with another point from a top 4 side...

I'd be very worried about Aurier playing

I agree. I'd certainly have Foyth in at RB given their front 3 suggests a more defensive minded RB would be better.

Will be interesting to see whether Eriksen, Rose and TA get a look in or whether Poch has now made the decision that we should move forward with people who will be here beyond the summer (exception being JV). Personally I'd like us to try to operate with as cohesive, motivated a groups as possible from here on and sort out as many of the problems in Jan as we can

For me, it has to be the same lineup from midweek. Maybe replace Sissoko with Dier for a bit more security in the midfield, but I really enjoyed the Dele/N'Dombele partnership.

Back