• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v RSB

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t know the starting eleven but according to the official champions league app the subs are

Austin
Winks
Dier
Lo Celso
Foyth
Eriksen
Moura

Looks like its Sanchez time. That's a good call, but I'm worried he isn't up to it. Need to find out sooner or later.

For someone who looks a unit he gets bullied so easily. But, he showed promise in his first season and now is absolutely the right time to make him a regular starter.

Good to see Davies and Sanchez in. They deserve it. Not sure it's gonna be a panacea or anything but they deserve it more than Toby and Rose.

Decent line up. Fingers crossed.

200th appearance for Lamela tonight! Let's hope he'll crown and celebrate the occasion with a special game, and maybe get on the scoresheet as well. COYS!

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed. Let’s hope it’s not Dele shunted out on the left of a diamond.

If it is a 4231 I hope Son is left, Alli behind Kane and Lemla right. Son been too narrow on the right on too many occasions.

If it’s a diamond Dele being on the left would be the least of our worries it means Sissoko is at the base, I think and hope it’s 4231 because if it was a diamond I would imagine Winks would be starting in place of either Dele or Lamela, but then I ain’t second guessing Pochettino’s decisions anymore either.

Back