• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v RSB

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hard in the box and with a good head of steam once up for it is the scouting report there...
Nope. Weak, soft, disinterested.
I don't know who to play at right back... someone who actually defends and cares and won't switch off massively. I'm at a loss. We just don't have one.

I'd like to see Moura and Son actually play with true width. This stretches the defence of the other team and leaves gaps for Dele/Ndom to score

--------------------------------------------------------Gazzaniga

------------------------------MyPenis---------Sanchez-----------Vertonghen--------Davies
-------------------------------------------------------------Dier

------------------------------------------------------Dele---------Ndombele

Moura---------------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------------------------------------Son

Subs
Lamela, LoCelso, Winks, some other lazy cowards

Your penis is right back?

Nope. Weak, soft, disinterested.
I don't know who to play at right back... someone who actually defends and cares and won't switch off massively. I'm at a loss. We just don't have one.

Err...I have to make sure...you do know that my comment was based on your actual penis being at RB? Or were you replying as though it was?!?!!!! (Gulp)

Expect to see some changes from Saturday with the short space of time between matches and expect most of the players on the bench on Saturday to start today. So something like:

Gazzanigga;
Foyth, Sanchez, Verts, Davies;
Sissoko, Ndombele:
Lamela, Eriksen, Son;
Kane

Subs: Aurier, Toby, Dier, Winks, Dele, Lucas, Austin/Whiteman

Personally would rather see Winks instead of Sissoko, but Poch always starts Sissoko. If Eriksen is not fully fit I would expect Ndombele further forward with either Dier or Winks coming in.

They seem to be romping their league and have won their last 5. I dont think this will be easy, although no game is easy for us nowadays!
We have actually done better against the better teams - Emirates Marketing Project and Arsenal away draws, and an undeserved 2-1 defeat away at Leicester. Its just the likes of Brighton away and Saudi Sportswashing Machine at home that prove too much for us:D....

This would be my preferred lineup. Not necessarily in that formation. The spurs app didn't have the option of 4-2-3-1....

gs4ptby9tfqbar43ekji.jpg

I dont understand why Pock would even consider playing want away players tonight. He must surely bite the bullet sooner rather than later (or else it will be too late for him} The exception being Verts as Sanchez needs someone experienced beside him

So I would go with following:

.....................Gazza.....................

Foyth.............Sanchez ...Verts.........Davies

........................ Sissoko...............

Son.............Lo Celso.....NDembele...

....Kane..............Dele

----------------------------- Gazza -------------------------------
Sissoko --------- Sanchez ---------- Vertonghen ----- Davies
---------------------------- Dier ----------------------------------
------ Lo Celso-------- NDombele ------------------- Son -----
------------------ Dele -------------- Kane -----------------------

RSB seem to be playing a 4231, compact in the middle but still in among the goals.

Lost 3-0 away at Bayern, which compared to our game doesnt look a bad result at all!
Beat Olympiacos 3-1 at home (1-0 down at HT) quite comprehensively in the end.

By rights RSB is a game Spurs should win in relative comfort, but given our current form I actually think this is going to be a very tough game.

I fully expect them to turn up with a game plan, and lets be honest - its not even that difficult of one to execute to get a result against us these days.

We really, really, need to start well. The longer it goes on without an advantage for us, the worse and more tense it will become.

It is hard to get motivated for this match. We seem to be having all kinds of problems now. We are badly out of form, struggling to score and win matches. We have only won 1 of our last 7 matches in all competitions. The most embarassing result during that period was getting thrashed 2-7 by Bayern at home in the CL. Red Star Belgrade may not be as strong as Bayern but on our current bad form, we will struggle to beat them even at home. It is going to be another tense match.

Our attack have been poor this season. Pochettino has dropped and changed all the players except for Kane. I think it is time for Pochettino to drop Kane and play others in this match. Want to see us starting with Son, Moura and Lamela in attack. Eriksen and Alli have been poor as well but they can come on later in the match as needed. We should learn to be more clinical and ruthless in front of goal. Want to see us try long range shots more instead of trying to dribble the ball into goal.

Our midfield have not been the same since we sold Dembele. Our failure to buy a proper defensive midfielder to replace Wanyama has made it even worse. Ndombele, Winks, Sissoko and Dier just don't command the midfield as good as Dembele and Wanyama used to. Ndombele seems to need more time to settle in at Spurs. For all their hard work, Sissoko and Winks just don't tackle enough. Dier have more bite in midfield but he makes too many errors. With all these problems, not sure how Pochettino is going to improve our midfield now. We have to hope they will lift their game somehow to help us beat Red Star in this match.

We once had one of the best defence in Europe but it has become poor this season. Alderweireld and Vertonghen don't seem to play at their best level this season. We simply makes too many mistakes and concede too many soft goals this season. Injury to Lloris has made it worse as Gazzaniga makes too many mistakes as well. We don't seem capable of keeping clean sheets nowadays. But it will be disappointing if we don't stop Red Star scoring in this match.

We shocked the football world by progressing to the CL final last season. Too bad we didn't manage to win it. Wish we can go all the way this season. But after the 2-7 humiliation to Bayern at home in our last CL match, we badly need a good performance and result to lift our morale. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Red Star and keep alive our chances in the CL this season.

RSB seem to be playing a 4231, compact in the middle but still in among the goals.

Lost 3-0 away at Bayern, which compared to our game doesnt look a bad result at all!
Beat Olympiacos 3-1 at home (1-0 down at HT) quite comprehensively in the end.

By rights RSB is a game Spurs should win in relative comfort, but given our current form I actually think this is going to be a very tough game.

I fully expect them to turn up with a game plan, and lets be honest - its not even that difficult of one to execute to get a result against us these days.

We really, really, need to start well. The longer it goes on without an advantage for us, the worse and more tense it will become.

Queue a 1-0 brain fart from Gazzanigga in the 2nd minute. Whenever we need to start well, we dont.

1-4 loss. with ease.

Everybody dance now!

It is going to be another tense match, as usual. We need an early goal to help settle our nerves. The longer the match goes without us scoring, the more pressure it will be on the team. We need to make use of any goal scoring chances we get. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win to improve our chances to progress to the next round of the CL.

Back