• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Next Spurs Manager

Immediately prior to Jose joining Man Utd they finished 4th, 5th and won the FA Cup under Van Gaal. In Jose's first season he managed to do worse than Val Gaal and take them to a 6th place finish. The Europa League win (achieved without having to beat a top team) massively glossed over a period at the club equally as poor as the one that proceeded Jose's arrival.

Mourinho's 6th, 2nd, 6th (and sacked after 17 games) league positions were achieved while spending a total of £310 million on transfer fees (£260 million net) as well as bringing in both Alexis Sanchez and Ibrahimovic on free transfers on the sort of eye watering wages that we couldn't get near.

I really dont know that we can blame Mourinho for Utds spending. We all know what a joke Woodward is and how he has is own agenda with these things.

I have no issue with them getting Ibrahimovic. The nature of free transfers is always high salary, and for Utd it was hardly an issue - and he was class for them that season.

Sanchez, who even knows what went on there? Quality player at Arsenal, never ever turned up at Utd. Eye watering contract (thanks to Woodward). Not sure if its Mourinhos fault Sanchez flopped or not, never seen anything to actually explain it.

They laboured under LvG and were in a pretty steady decline. Mourinho was brought in to improve things. You might argue he did, or didnt, I dont really care. Its fair to say his stint there wasnt an absolute success. My argument has only been, was it as bad as people say?

And while Im apparently Joses greatest champion here (Im not), all Im actually doing is presenting an argument to the aspects I dont think are getting a fair shake.

I really dont know that we can blame Mourinho for Utds spending. We all know what a joke Woodward is and how he has is own agenda with these things.

I have no issue with them getting Ibrahimovic. The nature of free transfers is always high salary, and for Utd it was hardly an issue - and he was class for them that season.

Sanchez, who even knows what went on there? Quality player at Arsenal, never ever turned up at Utd. Eye watering contract (thanks to Woodward). Not sure if its Mourinhos fault Sanchez flopped or not, never seen anything to actually explain it.

They laboured under LvG and were in a pretty steady decline. Mourinho was bought in to improve things. You might argue he did, or didnt, I dont really care. Its fair to say his stint there wasnt an absolute success. My argument has only been, was it as bad as people say?

And while Im apparently Joses greatest champion here (Im not), all Im actually doing is presenting an argument to the aspects I dont think are getting a fair shake.
Jose with our budget will not be able to perform. He relies on bringing in ready made top talent. That is as far away from Levy's model as you can get.

Mourinho's appointment would end in tears, and quickly.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I can't be bothered to read all 500+ posts, but has anyone mentioned Klopp? If Poch leaves, that's who I want to be our next manager, if he's available. I don't care about the exaggerated reactions as long as he brings to us what he brought to Liverpool.

Jose with our budget will not be able to perform. He relies on bringing in ready made top talent. That is as far away from Levy's model as you can get.

Mourinho's appointment would end in tears, and quickly.

He works within a budget better than you think, and has a decent eye for a player.

From what I saw when looking there was usually a high turnover/high expense situation when he went into a club (like most managers?) and thereafter it was a couple of key buys a window.

In a good few cases selling to buy and working within a reasonable budget/limitation.

Obviously if you are at a doped club and can spend whatever the hell you like, you will, but its not really true to say he HAS to.

He works within a budget better than you think, and has a decent eye for a player.

From what I saw when looking there was usually a high turnover/high expense situation when he went into a club (like most managers?) and thereafter it was a couple of key buys a window.

In a good few cases selling to buy and working within a reasonable budget/limitation.

Obviously if you are at a doped club and can spend whatever the hell you like, you will, but its not really true to say he HAS to.

I don't doubt he has a good eye, but his eye is used to a different strata of shopping centre. There are barely any players he has signed in the last 10 years that we could afford at the time of their purchase.

He fell out with United because they were unwilling to support him as he felt he should be, we know Levy will not push the boat out to sign who his managers thinks should be signed. A reasonable budget by his standards is not the same kind of budget under Levy.

So you are essentially asking Jose to turn his back on the methods that have been successful for him in some sort of desire to rebuild his reputation and career. [emoji848]

Besides I genuinely think he's finished at the very top level as evidenced by later Chelsea spell and his time at United.

Unless he has really changed his modus operandi his appointment is guaranteed to end on tears and quickly. After the first window when he realises Levy won't sanction that 80m purchase he will throw his toys out of the pram.

Levy just sanctioned £60m and £70m purchases, you think its that unlikely he will not sanction £80m?

At Utd Im far from convinced the spending was on him. And as you point to that falling out with the higher ups - I think it is clear they were both working to different agendas, and likely the reason (or one of) for things going sour.

Chelsea 14-15 - Spent £123m, Sold £130m.
Chelsea 13-14- Spent £117m, Sold £70m.
Madrid 12-13 - Spent £34m, Sold £30m.
Madrid 11-12 - Spent £49m, Sold £7m.
Madrid 10-11 - Spent £83m, Sold £8m.
Inter 09-10- Spent £85m, Sold £98m.

I suspect that is far more reasonable than people tend to think. It was certainly surprising to me when I was looking into it.

And while you are right, he does tend to prefer more established players to young players to develop, he has more hits than misses with his business - and its far from as extravagent as you might think.

Now, whether Levy will live with the academy going to rot, or whether he will see Mourinho pouting if a move doesnt come off and get the hump = I dont know.

BUT - I do think the idea that he needs gazillions to spend just isnt true. Certainly that he needs far more than we could afford.

Levy just sanctioned £60m and £70m purchases, you think its that unlikely he will not sanction £80m?

At Utd Im far from convinced the spending was on him. And as you point to that falling out with the higher ups - I think it is clear they were both working to different agendas, and likely the reason (or one of) for things going sour.

Chelsea 14-15 - Spent £123m, Sold £130m.
Chelsea 13-14- Spent £117m, Sold £70m.
Madrid 12-13 - Spent £34m, Sold £30m.
Madrid 11-12 - Spent £49m, Sold £7m.
Madrid 10-11 - Spent £83m, Sold £8m.
Inter 09-10- Spent £85m, Sold £98m.

I suspect that is far more reasonable than people tend to think. It was certainly surprising to me when I was looking into it.

And while you are right, he does tend to prefer more established players to young players to develop, he has more hits than misses with his business - and its far from as extravagent as you might think.

Now, whether Levy will live with the academy going to rot, or whether he will see Mourinho pouting if a move doesnt come off and get the hump = I dont know.

BUT - I do think the idea that he needs gazillions to spend just isnt true. Certainly that he needs far more than we could afford.

You're looking at those figures and not givin them them the correct historical context. At Real Madrid he had a net spend of 121m that would be closer to 250m if those same players were purchased today. Far beyond Levy's limit, even 121m net is far beyond what Levy will allow. So, no despite this summer's additions I don't believe Levy will willy Billy chuck 80m here and 80m there for the players Jose will demand.

His numbers at Chelsea are deceptive, we all know Chelsea had hoarded a number of talented youngsters he then didn't trust them to play so they were sold. It makes his net spend look decent but we don't have that store of hyper talented youngsters to sell of the ilk of De Bruyne, Salah, Thorgan Hazard etc etc.

He spent a lot at Inter also, his net spend only looks good because Barcelona had an aneurysm and for some reason wanted to replace Eto with Ibra and pay money on top. Without that specific deal once again his net spend given proper historical context is beyond what Spurs at that time could spend and relative to today could spend now.

I know what inflation is. But I also know 4 and 5 years ago it wasnt a million miles from now, and a net spend of £40m over two seasons, even allowing for inflation, is well within reach.

Inter - would he have spent so much without the incoming? You frame it as if Inter were spending that much regardless and got lucky. I know Italian clubs are a bit mental, but I tend to think it more likely they spent what they did BECAUSE they got the money coming in the other way.

You dont get to discount sales to prove a point, it was what it was, and despite some eye watering fees on players, net spend was far less than people expect IMHO - and low enough to discredit the whole "Needs a mammouth budget" narrative.

I know what inflation is. But I also know 4 and 5 years ago it wasnt a million miles from now, and a net spend of £40m over two seasons, even allowing for inflation, is well within reach.

Inter - would he have spent so much without the incoming? You frame it as if Inter were spending that much regardless and got lucky. I know Italian clubs are a bit mental, but I tend to think it more likely they spent what they did BECAUSE they got the money coming in the other way.

You dont get to discount sales to prove a point, it was what it was, and despite some eye watering fees on players, net spend was far less than people expect IMHO - and low enough to discredit the whole "Needs a mammouth budget" narrative.

Well no, with Inter they were significantly outspending their rivals and that is the important part re Mourinho he generally needs to outsepend his rivals to ensure success. Inter only stopped spending once they won the treble with him and they couldn't have known Barca were about to go batbrick insane and swap Eto (the best striker in the world at the time) for Ibra plus 60m that is a ridiculous deal.

I agree one shouldn't straight out discount sales but you have to look at the context clearly. Chelsea did benefit from hoarding a crazy amount of super talented youngsters and selling them later, that actually had very little to do with Mourinho, just his transfer balance looks good because of it. We don't have that situation we don't have a Salah or De Bruyne in the youth team to sell.

Regarding the valuation difference we aren't talking real inflation, football inflation is based on something else far more random. Remember 3 years ago Neymar shocked the world and moved to PSG for a crazy fee and since then figures have increased dramatically. That is the historical context you have to give Mourinho's signings.

2008-09
Inter
Bought Quaresma (£22m), Muntari (£12m), Mancini (£11m), Jiminez (£5m), Coutinho (£3m) and a couple others. £58m all in.

They sold Pele to Porton for £5.5m, so a relatively high spending window for them, while not really busting the bank.

They won the league, with Juve and AC milan 10 points behind them.

Juve
Bought: Amauri (20m), Poulsen (9m) and some smaller buys, £36m all in. Sold £28m.

AC
Bought: Ronaldinho (22m), Zambrotta (9.5m), Silva (9m), Borriello (8m) and a couple others, £61m all in. Selling £42m.

So his spend is actually reasonable by comparison, though his net spend is relatively high. Not that its extreme at all.

He delievred the league, and Supercoppa Italiana.

2009-10.

Inter got in Milito (22m), Eto (18m), Sneijer (13m), Motta (9m), Mariga (9m) and a couple others totalling £84.8m
Sold Ibrahimovic and some squad players totalling £98m. I do genuinely believe the spend doesnt happen without the sale.

Juve spent £53m, sold more and finished 7th.

Roma spent £3m, sold £19m, and came second. Very impressive, especially when the season prior their spend was about £12m.

AC milan spent £20m, Sold £72m (60 of which was Kaka) and came 3rd.

Inter won the League, the Supercoppa Italiana adn the CL (runners up in the Coppa Italia, could have been a quadruople!)

Where in there is excessive spending? Where are the huge outlays or net spend? And would that sort of operation really be prohibitive to us?

Chelsea
2013-14
Spent 117m on Willian (32m), Matic (22m), Schurle (20m), Salah (15m), Zouma (13m) and a couple others.
Sold Mata (40m) and Debruyne (20m) and Bruma (3m) + loan fees on others totalling £70m. So 47m net for something of an over haul.

The finished 3rd behind City (94m net spend) and Liverpool (20m net spend)

Ahead of Arsenal (35m net), Everton (-12m net) and us in 6th (-12m net)

2014-15
Spent 123m on Costa (34m), Fabregas (29m), Cuadrado (27m), Luis (18m), Remy (12m) and Preasalic (2m)
Sold Luiz (45m), Lukaku (32m), Schurrle (29m), Bertrand (12m) and a couple others for a total £130m.

Won the league, ahead of City (65m net), Arsenal (82m net) and Utd (130m net)

I dont think the moves being made really back up what you are saying.
The sales are not really buffed by selling kids, and the spend is far from outrageous in context of those sales and the clubs he is in competition with.

2008-09
Inter
Bought Quaresma (£22m), Muntari (£12m), Mancini (£11m), Jiminez (£5m), Coutinho (£3m) and a couple others. £58m all in.

They sold Pele to Porton for £5.5m, so a relatively high spending window for them, while not really busting the bank.

Juve
Bought: Amauri (20m), Poulsen (9m) and some smaller buys, £36m all in. Sold £28m.

AC
Bought: Ronaldinho (22m), Zambrotta (9.5m), Silva (9m), Borriello (8m) and a couple others, £61m all in. Selling £42m.

So his spend is actually reasonable by comparison, though his net spend is relatively high. Not that its extreme at all.

2009-10.

Inter got in Milito (22m), Eto (18m), Sneijer (13m), Motta (9m), Mariga (9m) and a couple others totalling £84.8m
Sold Ibrahimovic and some squad players totalling £98m. I do genuinely believe the spend doesnt happen without the sale.

Roma spent £3m, sold £19m, and came second. Very impressive, especially when the season prior their spend was about £12m.

Inter won the League, the Supercoppa Italiana adn the CL (runners up in the Coppa Italia, could have been a quadruople!)

Where in there is excessive spending? Where are the huge outlays or net spend? And would that sort of operation really be prohibitive to us?

Chelsea
2013-14
Spent 117m on Willian (32m), Matic (22m), Schurle (20m), Ham Salad (15m), Zouma (13m) and a couple others.
Sold Mata (40m) and Debruyne (20m) and Bruma (3m) + loan fees on others totalling £70m. So 47m net for something of an over haul.

2014-15
Spent 123m on Costa (34m), Fabregas (29m), Cuadrado (27m), Luis (18m), Remy (12m) and Preasalic (2m)
Sold Luiz (45m), Lukaku (32m), Schurrle (29m), Bertrand (12m) and a couple others for a total £130m.

The sales are not really buffed by selling kids, and the spend is far from outrageous in context of those sales and the clubs he is in competition with.

I think you're missing the point at Spurs he would never be more than 3rd in terms of net spend and more realistically 5th or 6th in comparison to his rivals. He has never been in that situation his succesful teams have either been 1st in terms of net spend or 2nd.

Spend is all relative.

53m in 08-09 is more like 100m+ today and his spend was the highest.

09-10 had the bonkers Eto deal so his spend evened out. The 84m they spent then is more than what we can spend relative to the value of the transfer market today that's my point. We can probably spend 84m I. 2020 but it won't get you the same calibre of player it achieves 10 years previously instead we would need to spend upwards of 200m to match that, and we can't.

His latter time England again illustrates my arguement, he spent the most at Chelsea and was again successful. We are never going to be 1st or 2nd in terms of net spend and the amount we can actually spend is significantly lower than our rivals which has always been where Mourinho has had an upper hand.

Mourinho and Pep are the two managers who have spent the most money in the history of football, over 1bn each now of course a lot of that is to do with the timing of their careers but neither has been afraid to spend big on players when neccesary.

This is the antithesis of Levy. He will not match Mourinho's ambitions so unless Mourinho is prepared to lower his demands in terms of being able to bring in complete ready to go players an appointment at Spurs is doomed to fail.

We are not a club setup to support a manger of his I'll, Levy will always baulk at paying 2hat is neccesary.

As Ive already said, I understand inflation.

I wasnt comparing 08 prices to today, I was comparing it to his rivals. And its not the whitewash mega spend you seem to infer it was.

Its more like I said, spend on the first year to get the squad in shape, then its more a case of continual improvement there after.

The spend is not excessive at all, really.

Chelsea proves MY point. The first year he spent more than than Liverpool by a whopping £27m, but £50m less than Citys spend. Not the biggest, and not an incredible amount more than those behind.

Second season he wins the league with a profitable window, despite his 3 rivals spending £65m, £82m and £135m net.

Theres no amount of inflation thats going to change the balance of those figures.

If Levy gives him a budget to live with, and the freedom to sell - exactly as it appears he has tried with Poch - I see no reason why he couldnt work with us.

Particularly as our revenues now, while not at the very elite level, are hardly to be sniffed at.

We literally just spent £60m and £70m on two players the last window. I think Jose could live with that.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foo...unnar-Solskjaer-Juventus-Pochettino-Tottenham

Man Utd ‘very close’ to appointing Massimiliano Allegri as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer faces axe
Manchester United are reportedly very close to appointing Massimiliano Allegri as their new manager.
By MIKAEL MCKENZIE
PUBLISHED: 11:06, Wed, Oct 16, 2019 | UPDATED: 11:16, Wed, Oct 16, 2019

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer could face the sack by Manchester United as a new boss is reportedly being lined up.

Italian publication Tuttosport claim ex-Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri is close to signing a deal at Old Trafford.

Allegri left the Serie A giants earlier this year after guiding the club to a fifth straight league title.

Tuttosport add Allegri is keen to get the move wrapped up within the next fortnight to allow enough time to turn the season around.

Solskjaer has come under fire as United sit just two points outside of the relegation zone ahead of this weekend’s clash with league-leaders Liverpool.

Jose Mourinho was shown the exit door this side of Christmas in 2018 and it is feared Solksjaer could suffer the same fate.

It is also claimed Allegri could tap into his former side to bring in January reinforcements.

United are in desperate need of more firepower after losing Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez to Inter Milan this summer.

So Allegri plans to tempt Mario Mandukic and Emre Can to leave the Allianz Stadium.

United have also been linked with Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino, who is struggling in north London.

And Tuttosport says Allegri would be open to replacing the Argentine should Pochettino move to Old Trafford.

Meanwhile, the Daily Mail report Allegri has made a promise to former defender Patrice Evra that he will be involved the backroom team should he replace Solskjaer.

Evra won five Premier League title during his eight years at Untied.

The appointment would provide a much needed boost amongst the north west club's fans.

2008-09
Inter

Juve

AC

2009-10.

Chelsea
2013-14
Spent 117m on Willian (32m), Matic (22m), Schurle (20m), Ham Salad (15m), Zouma (13m) and a couple others.

2014-15

Just to say Inter won the 2009/10 Coppa Italia final 1-0 against Roma.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Coppa_Italia_Final

As Ive already said, I understand inflation.

I wasnt comparing 08 prices to today, I was comparing it to his rivals. And its not the whitewash mega spend you seem to infer it was.

Its more like I said, spend on the first year to get the squad in shape, then its more a case of continual improvement there after.

The spend is not excessive at all, really.

Chelsea proves MY point. The first year he spent more than than Liverpool by a whopping £27m, but £50m less than Citys spend. Not the biggest, and not an incredible amount more than those behind.

Second season he wins the league with a profitable window, despite his 3 rivals spending £65m, £82m and £135m net.

Theres no amount of inflation thats going to change the balance of those figures.

If Levy gives him a budget to live with, and the freedom to sell - exactly as it appears he has tried with Poch - I see no reason why he couldnt work with us.

Particularly as our revenues now, while not at the very elite level, are hardly to be sniffed at.

We literally just spent £60m and £70m on two players the last window. I think Jose could live with that.

Sorry I misread your 2nd chelsea section, which was still pre Neymar so the figures are relatively low.

I disagree that he would be happy with 60m and 70m spent. He was foaming at the mouth regarding United spending despite spending 362m gross in 2 and half years and net spend of 265m. Of what he said "It is not enough" after earlier stating " ‘The club invested a lot of money. The problem is not the money we invest, the problem is the money the others invest and it is the problem that others with better squads, with better stability, with more options, they keep investing and that’s the only problem.’

So this is not a manager who is prepared to cut his cloth accordingly, he wants to outspend his rivals, he needs to outspend his rivals.

Spurs are not that club, we are never going to even get close to 362m spent or 265m net. Or break a world record for a player in Pogba. This is not the manager for a club like ours, he will scream and shout very quickly when he sees that Levy isnt signing off on the players he wants.

Sorry I misread your 2nd chelsea section, which was still pre Neymar so the figures are relatively low.

I disagree that he would be happy with 60m and 70m spent. He was foaming at the mouth regarding United spending despite spending 362m gross in 2 and half years and net spend of 265m. Of what he said "It is not enough" after earlier stating " ‘The club invested a lot of money. The problem is not the money we invest, the problem is the money the others invest and it is the problem that others with better squads, with better stability, with more options, they keep investing and that’s the only problem.’

So this is not a manager who is prepared to cut his cloth accordingly, he wants to outspend his rivals, he needs to outspend his rivals.

Spurs are not that club, we are never going to even get close to 362m spent or 265m net. Or break a world record for a player in Pogba. This is not the manager for a club like ours, he will scream and shout very quickly when he sees that Levy isnt signing off on the players he wants.

Whether the figures are relatively low compared to todays inflated market is beside the point. It is whether they are relatively low compared to other clubs spending at the time - that is the key point.

Man Utd. The richest club in the world (or damn close). A club that expects (demands?) to win everything. Starting with a poor squad in need of a massive over haul. Being outspent by rivals already ahead of them. Giving the manager a remit to make up the difference.

Theres some context for your quotes, some cloth to cut.

None of which would actually apply to us, would it?

I also maintain his frustration with Utd stemmed from more than spending money - there were clearly different agendas/objectives between he and the board.

And I think the facility to spend £150m+ in a window, as we just have, would actually suit him just fine. ANY manager could work well with that.

The idea he needs to have hundreds of millions to spend is simply not true.

Whether the figures are relatively low compared to todays inflated market is beside the point. It is whether they are relatively low compared to other clubs spending at the time - that is the key point.

Man Utd. The richest club in the world (or damn close). A club that expects (demands?) to win everything. Starting with a poor squad in need of a massive over haul. Being outspent by rivals already ahead of them. Giving the manager a remit to make up the difference.

Theres some context for your quotes, some cloth to cut.

None of which would actually apply to us, would it?

I also maintain his frustration with Utd stemmed from more than spending money - there were clearly different agendas/objectives between he and the board.

And I think the facility to spend £150m+ in a window, as we just have, would actually suit him just fine. ANY manager could work well with that.

The idea he needs to have hundreds of millions to spend is simply not true.

Well we will have to agree to disagree. 150m to Mourinho in today's market is nothing. It doesn't even get him close to where he wants to be.

We had a net spend of 71m with the expectation that Toby, Rose and Eriksen were likely to leave. Levy could justifiably think that he would recover some of that spend. Jose would want to spend more than we have done each and every season.

We are also being outspent by rivals already ahead of us, that particular complaint of his would not change it would in fact be worse here. At United he was only being outspent by City at spurs he would have up to 5 teams able to outbid and out spend him and you think that would keep him happy?

Nothing in his career up till now supports this idea. As I said a few times if he is willingly to change his methods than maybe it can work but we have no evidence that is the case. You could not swap spurs into ANY of his previous club's positions because we would have been unable to spend what that club spent at that time. Period.

Well we will have to agree to disagree. 150m to Mourinho in today's market is nothing. It doesn't even get him close to where he wants to be.

We had a net spend of 71m with the expectation that Toby, Rose and Eriksen were likely to leave. Levy could justifiably think that he would recover some of that spend. Jose would want to spend more than we have done each and every season.

We are also being outspent by rivals already ahead of us, that particular complaint of his would not change it would in fact be worse here. At United he was only being outspent by City at spurs he would have up to 5 teams able to outbid and out spend him and you think that would keep him happy?

Nothing in his career up till now supports this idea. As I said a few times if he is willingly to change his methods than maybe it can work but we have no evidence that is the case. You could not swap spurs into ANY of his previous club's positions because we would have been unable to spend what that club spent at that time. Period.

£150m is substantial, in any market.
We didnt have a net spend of £71m, so its a redundant point, isnt it? Beside which - Mourinho has worked windows with significantly less spend, and even profit.
Plenty of things in his career support my stance, but you seem to be making up reasons to discount it based on things that arent true or did not happen.

So yes, we will have to agree to disagree.

£150m is substantial, in any market.
We didnt have a net spend of £71m, so its a redundant point, isnt it? Beside which - Mourinho has worked windows with significantly less spend, and even profit.
Plenty of things in his career support my stance, but you seem to be making up reasons to discount it based on things that arent true or did not happen.

So yes, we will have to agree to disagree.

We did have a net spend of 71m unless I misunderstand what you are saying?

He has worked with windows with less and they have usually been followed by him throwing a strop and getting sacked. [emoji38]

What have I said that isn't true or didn't happen?

He did complain about not being able to spend more at United. He has also always been at clubs that relative to the market at the time had far more spending power than Spurs have today.

We are also massively missing the elephant on the room. Wages.

Again the club's he has been at have been able to significantly outspend us in wages and that is more than most things what attracts the players.

I just can't see Jose being happy with what we can offer.

I'm happy to agree to disagree though, we have taken over this thread [emoji28]

Back