• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I heard someone say today that the median age of fans at the stadium is now 47, compared to 17 in 1970.

I think that ageing process explains the gradual decline in atmosphere

FWIW some friends of mine went to the NFL game and said the stadium was absolutely incredibly amazingly [etc etc] awesome.

I noticed on video there was a huge light-show before the game, images projected onto the pitch with our state of the art lighting display.

I thought this sort of thing was going to be done before the footy [soccer] but to my knowledge it hasn't happened yet.

I agree with those that cannot believe we run out of beer. It is a licence to print money, yet we literally cannot organise a p155-up in a brewery. All that bragging about our innovative beer delivery system which can dispense a billion pints per second... yet there are huge queues and they run out!

They should have one queue for each beer and just keep pouring incessantly - rather than asking each punter what they want, just keep pouring and each person grabs a pint or 3 when they get to the front of the queue and taps their card. So easy to organise, so easy!

Don't worry about complex orders of non-beer, those people can go elsewhere down in the dungeons.

This was the first NFL event - not surprising we ran out of beer as the games last longer and you can drink in the seats during play so a different beast to our game.

Read a comment from somewhere saying it was the most beer/alcohol sold at a sports event in Europe, ever - so not sure you be too harsh on them.

Personally hope we don't see light shows or any of that sort of razzmatazz at our matches, not inkeeping with the game here - good to see we have the means to do so for other events though

I'm heading to New White Hart Lane today for the first time. Excited! Some NFL-following mates decided to go and I'm tagging along. Can't stand the game but I don't care.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it down for an actual Spurs game later this season.

Saw a bit of the NFL show and they were so complimentary of our stadium. The NFL commissioner loved it and was already talking about getting a lot more games played here, and they were even discussing play off games there too! Imagine the Super Bowl being played at our home:D

Levy really is a genius....

A bit like the Co-op. Never go in there in a hurry to buy some lunch - you can guarantee their employment policy means there'll be someone serving who is unemployable in a public facing role.

Oh no they're not! It's got to the point at all the Co-ops around here that I can't just pop out and grab some food because of it.

Fortunately M&S have put a new food store in which has loads of self service tills.

fudging hell, hark at ‘little lord Fauntleroy’ here! Proper man of the people.
Might be better off not mixing with the common folk, and just getting a Fortum & Masons hamper delivered to a corporate box at Old Trafford.

Back