• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Film Thread ***

Very true. Especially in the scene where she drops out of a helicopter and skis down the mountain.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

El Camino. Luckily it doesn't spoil BB, but it's kind of pointless. And weird as everyone's older. 6/10.

As said above, The Founder is excellent mostly because of Michael Keaton who is still underrated as an actor. His screen charisma definitely helps to make the film.

Keaton is a great actor, makes the role. I thought the founder was really well cast TBH, the brothers play that side really well.

El Camino. Luckily it doesn't spoil BB, but it's kind of pointless. And weird as everyone's older. 6/10.
I thought the same. It was just like every other episode of Breaking Bad... some stuff happened, then I drifted in and out of sleep for half an hour, then I woke up and my wife informed me nothing much happened, then I read the plot line on Wikipedia and nothing did happen.

So the rumour is that the Joker is one of a series of films about the Joker and this film might not depict the actual Joker but someones depiction of him whilst in Arkham Asylum

Sounds like the sort of convoluted gonad*s a studio would pull once it gets a property to make money.

Couldnt possibly be a one and done, if it makes money it needs to spawn a franchise.

Sounds like the sort of convoluted gonad*s a studio would pull once it gets a property to make money.

Couldnt possibly be a one and done, if it makes money it needs to spawn a franchise.

Well that was always clear anyway, even if it was not the version that I mentioned this was going to be the start of how Joker eventually crosses paths with Batman

It really shouldnt be.

And was always billed as a stand alone Joker character piece.

But of course its been a success so we need to have some sort of sequel...

Not forgetting the DCEU actually has a Joker (a terrible one) that has interacted with Batman, on a timeline that doesnt add up at all...

Has the Leto Joker been binned now? I thought he was going to appear in the new Margot Robbie one but it looks like he isn't in that any more?

I suspect they are trying to let him slowly be forgotten.

Probably a fair decision.

But the current Joker film, being set in the 80's, means he would have to be a geriatric to get pulled into the current set up.

DC movies have been FAR better since ditching the whole connected universe thing and just leaning into their inherent weirdness.

Has the Leto Joker been binned now? I thought he was going to appear in the new Margot Robbie one but it looks like he isn't in that any more?
They've shut down all involvement with him apparently (and for very good reason).

Last I heard he was considering legal options and he was under the impression this film was his to make.

Back