• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

I watched the NFL game on tv yesterday, everything was positive about the stadium / experience, the game was even a good one by American football standards. Last night can only have been considered a success.

I’m heading for my first game there v Watford, can’t wait, shame we’re brick!

Went to the NFL game, the bar service was painfully slow. Not sure they are use to a 3 hour plus event that allows you to drink in the stands. Maybe slightly biased but been to NFL at twickers and Wembley and yesterday was certainly the best, felt like the stadium was right for it rather than a sport shoehorned into another sports stadium.

I used to watch a fair amount of egg ball when I lived in the states ...

Always been a Raiders "fan" well not really just liked the colours, the logo and the raider nation ... my old roommate was a bears fan ... so I guess I should say "yes"

But we are a shambles ourselves so fudge this nfl brick.

Went to the NFL game, the bar service was painfully slow. Not sure they are use to a 3 hour plus event that allows you to drink in the stands. Maybe slightly biased but been to NFL at twickers and Wembley and yesterday was certainly the best, felt like the stadium was right for it rather than a sport shoehorned into another sports stadium.

The club could double the catering revenue. No cash should make things fast, but the serving teams and systems are not delivering food and drink in a rush.

For Spurs games they need pit stop like crews who are ready for intense work at half time. And pre-game they need to rotate people in and out to keep them fresh working at full tempo. There needs to be better coordination getting popular items ready before the purchase - always keep a buffer. Maybe they also need to steam line the counters so they are just doing one thing. They need a F1 pit crew mentality, reward the booths that do the most volume, and get organised. People want to buy...

The club could double the catering revenue. No cash should make things fast, but the serving teams and systems are not delivering food and drink in a rush.

For Spurs games they need pit stop like crews who are ready for intense work at half time. And pre-game they need to rotate people in and out to keep them fresh working at full tempo. There needs to be better coordination getting popular items ready before the purchase - always keep a buffer. Maybe they also need to steam line the counters so they are just doing one thing. They need a F1 pit crew meteorology, reward the booths that do the most volume, and get organised. People want to buy...
Drives me insane when you go to a pub and there’s barely any bar staff, but packed full of customers waiting 15 minutes to get served! They’re turning money away by the hour, totally ridiculous behavior from a business.

Last edited:

For Spurs games they need pit stop like crews who are ready for intense work at half time. And pre-game they need to rotate people in and out to keep them fresh working at full tempo. There needs to be better coordination getting popular items ready before the purchase - always keep a buffer. Maybe they also need to steam line the counters so they are just doing one thing. They need a F1 pit crew meteorology, reward the booths that do the most volume, and get organised. People want to buy...

I think everyone should be aware the club uses people from their hospitality school which is targeted at young people in the local area.

They are not hiring the best catering/bartenders, they are using the club as a finishing school in attempt to better the area. Can be frustrating at times but I try to be patient with them.

I think everyone should be aware the club uses people from their hospitality school which is targeted at young people in the local area.

They are not hiring the best catering/bartenders, they are using the club as a finishing school in attempt to better the area. Can be frustrating at times but I try to be patient with them.
A bit like the Co-op. Never go in there in a hurry to buy some lunch - you can guarantee their employment policy means there'll be someone serving who is unemployable in a public facing role.

A bit like the Co-op. Never go in there in a hurry to buy some lunch - you can guarantee their employment policy means there'll be someone serving who is unemployable in a public facing role.
Trust me, the Co op have abandoned any of their ethics.
The idiots in charge there are running it into the ground.

Trust me, the Co op have abandoned any of their ethics.
The idiots in charge there are running it into the ground.
So why do they keep employing retarded old women who can't work a till or serve me what I want fast enough to stop me wanting to set fire to them?

Because stupid stoned or drunk students are even slower.
Oh no they're not! It's got to the point at all the Co-ops around here that I can't just pop out and grab some food because of it.

Fortunately M&S have put a new food store in which has loads of self service tills.

Back