• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2019/20 Premier League Thread

So despite our frankly horrific start to the season, we're actually only five points off second place. (and five points off the relegation zone, but that's a different matter)

Shows that apart from Liverpool, no team really has stood out in the PL this year.

Not that I think we will be able capitalise on this, mind you.
IMO livepool have already won the league. They could actually go unbeaten and the only reason I want them to is to beat the goons record. However them winning the league is going to be unbearable.

Then again I don't give a fcuk about football anymore do I.

He might be rapid, but this is the first time he's actually produced something.

He always always beats his man. Just needs to be told or taught what to do at the end.

He has pace but no brain, i know he scored today but they were his first for the club in over 50 games.

But if he can beat his man every time and cross why does he need to score? I just don't think we have any pace or someone with trickery to completely outdo a defender. Moura or son maybe but they are different players.

Every time wolves needed something last year they brought him on and it nearly paid off.

We are having a bad time, but stays like this we are still in the top half, above United, while Everton slip into the bottom 3.

Point is...it could actually be worse I suppose

He always always beats his man. Just needs to be told or taught what to do at the end.

But if he can beat his man every time and cross why does he need to score? I just don't think we have any pace or someone with trickery to completely outdo a defender. Moura or son maybe but they are different players.

Every time wolves needed something last year they bought him on and it nearly paid off.

Guess some can identify potential where others don't see anything :) He would have been a cheap alternative to GKN when Villa were relegated, with bags more potential. One or two could see it, most couldn't. ;)

You can't teach intelligence any more than you can teach pace. You can play about with the margins of about 5-10% but a dumb as fudge player will stay dumb as fudge throughout his whole career and into his Match of the Day appearances.

Every time wolves needed something last year they bought him on and it nearly paid off.
Says it all really.

Some of the refereeing at the Everton game today has been beyond bizarre!
VAR must have been switched off!
What is going on with VAR?

Back