• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

You're right. No matter how bad It feels now, at least I'm not a spammer or a gooner.
I disagree. I despise my brothers for forcing me to support this shambles of a club. I had the arsenal shirt when I was 7 and I wish I'd not listened to my brothers now and been the black sheep of the family. I know I'd be a lot happier in life. fudge spurs and fudge football. I can't go to the dark side now as no one changes team but I'm not supporting this bricky team anymore. Football is for mugs.

On Tuesday we ran ourselves into the ground and were simultaneously wide open all over the pitch.

I know you seem to think there was a meaningful press/tactic going on, but I really didnt see that.

Today? Despite the half assed pace of our players, there were no such enormous gaps to exploit.

I said earlier in the thread, the difference between the two games was this (for me)

Tuesday - Poch undid the players with bad choices. They gave it their best but were doomed to fail.
Today - Poch set them up well, looks to have learned his lessons - and the players just didnt play for him.

Tuesdays effort and todays set up and we win this game comfortably IMHO.

Tuesdays set up and Todays effort, on Tuesday, and BM would have been in double figures...
Take a look at the half time XG score today and look at it on Tuesday. On Tuesday we should’ve been ahead, today we were deservedly 2 goals behind.

I fail to see how anyone could think the first half day was anything but woeful. In fact it might’ve been the worst half of football ive seen us play since AVB was in charge.

I disagree. I despise my brothers for forcing me to support this shambles of a club. I had the arsenal shirt when I was 7 and I wish I'd not listened to my brothers now and been the black sheep of the family. I know I'd be a lot happier in life. fudge spurs and fudge football. I can't go to the dark side now as no one changes team but I'm not supporting this bricky team anymore. Football is for mugs.
In fairness, that’s cheered me up today no end :D

I think this is a really $hitty attitude, I'm glad the tickets will go to a more deserving fan who'll stick it out through these rather testing times.
I'm sorry, but you can fudge right off. You have no fudging idea what it takes for me to be able to go over to watch a game!
And I've been plenty of times! And for each game I go, it costs me the equivalent of a season ticket! You have no right to judge my commitment or whether or not I'm a "proper" fan.

Take a look at the half time XG score today and look at it on Tuesday. On Tuesday we should’ve been ahead, today we were deservedly 2 goals behind.

I fail to see how anyone could think the first half day was anything but woeful.

I couldnt care less for xg.

I did not say we were in any way especially good today.

My point was simple - the 4231 left us far less exposed, and the team shape looked much better for it.

I couldnt care less for xg.

I did not say we were in any way especially good today.

My point was simple - the 4231 left us far less exposed, and the team shape looked much better for it.
So how did Brighton end up with an XG of over 2 if we weren’t exposed?

The team shape was hideous.... gaps all over the place and zero attacking threat.

Just watching the Liverpool v Leicester game. Both teams move the ball so much quicker. It's all about movement. They aren't standing still.

The team's needs a massive kick up the arse. I fear poch is too nicebfor that. They are taking his kindness for granted.

Just watching the Liverpool v Leicester game. Both teams move the ball so much quicker. It's all about movement. They aren't standing still.

The team's needs a massive kick up the arse. I fear poch is too nicebfor that. They are taking his kindness for granted.

It can be that simple
We were static and slow
Hence why people say we’re “stale”

And you can fudge right off. You have no fudging idea what it takes for me to be able to go over to watch a game!
And I've been plenty of times! And for each game I go, it costs me the equivalent of a season ticket! You have no right to judge my commitment or whether or not I'm a "proper" fan.

Woah, you sound like my ex, responding to a whole load of points that I haven't made there buddy.

Let me repeat, my opinion is that the attitude of not supporting your team if they're not doing well is really $hitty and I do have the right to hold that opinion matey.

So how did Brighton end up with an XG of over 2 if we weren’t exposed?

The team shape was hideous.... gaps all over the place and zero attacking threat.

I agree with him actually.

Tuesday was a poor managers performance.

Today was a poor players performance. I feel better with the players playing poorly than the manager sabotaging the team.

Because the players literally refused to run.

Todays failure was not one of shape, but application.

As I said - Tuesday was the opposite IMO.
I think you’ve gone so far moaning about the diamond that you’re looking for evidence that isn’t there to try to talk up the shape change today. It’s a little like how you continually slagged Sissoko even after he turned it around.

Back