• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Christian Eriksen

There was always the question of - what if Eriksen did a Modric and played out of his skin this year to get that move?

And its a fair question, he could in that case be very useful to us.

Id humbly suggest that question has a definitive answer now though. And he is no Modric.
Plus I can't remember what other options we had when Modric stayed on? BUT we've bought tWo new midfieders so right now we have plenty of options sans Eriksen

He said he wants to leave. He is leaving. He will sign a contract with a new team in Jan. Juventus or Real Madrid.

Knowing he is going. We just simply need to plan for life without him. I hope Lo Celso is ready to play soon. I dont want Eriksen in the team anymore. He can stay on the bench where
he wont get injured to risk his move away. I am not angry with him. This is football now. But lets now compound the problem by continuing to play a player that is going to leave.

Shame he doesn't have it in him to give us a season of effort and desire akin to Ramsey at the scum before he walked on a free

I am unsure whether I would give him a spot on the bench anymore. Thanks for everything buddy; would prefer you don't ruin the memories. Each time he lets his midfielder go past him without chasing back it makes it harder to enjoy his free kicks from years ago.

He needs to be completely sacked off
He doesn’t want to play for spurs anymore and unless he signs a contract just don’t play him

Can we be sure that if he signs a contract he will improve? And on his present form he would be getting paid the same as a ballboy.
If he doesn't want to be here but no one else wants him we should not offer him a contract.

Shame he doesn't have it in him to give us a season of effort and desire akin to Ramsey at the scum before he walked on a free
Yup, mercifully Ramsey missed the Goons run-in last season allowing us to stumble to across the finish line in a CL place plus we got to watch them humiliated in Europa final.

Hopefully it won’t be long until Lo Celso and N’dombele will be able to replace the creativity that Eriksen used to provide us with, so we we don’t have to endure any more weeks like this.

I never want to see him play for us again, but I’ve thought that from the moment in the summer when he said he wanted to go.

About time changed this thread title to traffic cone and moved it to general football or random because he's no longer playing for us.

Back