• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Jenas has just hit the tickle my balls with a feather
“I’ve been in the dressing room at Tottenham when this has happened before. And it stinks of it again now”.

Levy hasn’t supported Poch with the refresh he requested.

Now it’s playing out as Poch feared.

The players aren’t applying themselves.

if Poch looks hard at himself he’ll feel there were things he could have done better

Frame these words please. Like and retweet.

Not that we deserved it, but 3-0 down, in the last 20 minutes, Son and then Kane fluffs chances they would convert 8 times out of 10, and Moura forces 2 good saves from the keeper.
We could have salvaged a point with better finishing, but it would have been papering over the canyons...

We released Ryan from a trial.

I really do think that Sissoko is a player who will show his best in a winning side, not so much one that is struggling. It is his power running through the lines that is his best attribute, not going the other way. Eriksen is another case of this. H looks great when we are dominating, but it's like playing against 12 men when we're not. He's the 12th man due to the huge number of turnovers he creates.
Absolutely the turnovers he is creating in midfield and the lack of a quality defensive midfield to win the ball back leaves us wide open for the counter.

Not that we deserved it, but 3-0 down, in the last 20 minutes, Son and then Kane fluffs chances they would convert 8 times out of 10, and Moura forces 2 good saves from the keeper.
We could have salvaged a point with better finishing, but it would have been papering over the canyons...

Son and Kane have always missed chances so I don't think today is bad luck that they didnt take chances that could have gotten us back in the game. Rather it's a sign of how far we've fallen that we need them to take the only chances they get or we lose 3-0 to fudging Brighton.

Well playing the senior team didn’t, so can’t think the result would have been any worse.

Don’t think it would have been any better either. In fact there’s a very good chance it would have been worse IMO.

This is the trouble when a team starts playing badly - it’s very easy to blame the manager and say that he should have done something different, because it’s impossible to disprove.

I'm hoping for a massive line up change for the next game. Personally I want all three players or of contract out of the team. It does not matter if they are playing ok. They are leaving.

Let's get some youth back in the side. Keep the players in it that are at least working hard. I'll keep faith with Poch if he makes some hard choices. Stop letting experience guide your judgement. Play their current form.

------------------Gazza------------------

--------------foyth---Sanchez----

KWP-------------Winks----------------Rose

-------------lo Celso------N'Dombele

--------------Son-------------Moura--------
------------------------Kane-------------------------

Napoleon said give me lucky generals over good ones. Poch is a good manager but he just has no luck at all. He simply isn't a winner. He has never imparted that winners mentality to any team . Will it ever change?

It's all true. I'm sure I remember you talking about how Poch wanted rid but there were no takers.

There's no way Levy would have sanctioned another player in that position and ending up paying Sissoko a real footballer's salary to not even make the bench.

You'll have to find that. I genuinely do not remember ever saying Poch wanted to get rid of him but there were not takers.

It's not entitlement at all.

It's the fact that we have a manager disrespecting us in the press and who looks like he has no idea how to reverse the slide.

We have a dozen players badly underperforming. That's on him. We can stay loyal and continue to slide or do what needs to be done. Like Scars says, we are a football club, not a fudging knitting club.

Careful what you wish for. Could easily replace Poch with a worse manager. There are fundamental issues with the team. No RB, an unsettled midfield and we concede a lot of goals. That is what needs addressing. I agree Poch has to take responsibility for these 3 things. In his 5 years, I've not had too many complaints with him. His lack of subs early on, and his inability to change things up early in games; plus our lack of elite passing (we don't pass the ball as well as elite teams) were the only issues I had with him.

He will know that we need to address the goals conceded. So personally I am prepared to have some patience with him. But then I didn't have great expectations for this season. It felt like it would be a transitional year - first year in the new stadium, some players on the way out, others needed to bed in.

Don’t think it would have been any better either. In fact there’s a very good chance it would have been worse IMO.

This is the trouble when a team starts playing badly - it’s very easy to blame the manager and say that he should have done something different, because it’s impossible to disprove.

Yes but if the decisions the manager made saw us lose 3-0 at Brighton, then I can’t think any alternatives would have been that much worse and most probably would have been better. 3-0 loss at a team who last season were fighting relegation is almost as bad as it goes.

You'll have to find that. I genuinely do not remember ever saying Poch wanted to get rid of him but there were not takers.

Summer 2018 we were effectively trying to give him away, absolutely no one showed any interest at all.

Why would Real Madrid even want Pochettino right now?! Surely there are managers with better form and who haven’t their team crumble so spectacularly in the past year?

Back