• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

We missed the lesson again, like with redknapp, the moment a manager thinks there is a better offer out there things are going to go to brick.

The international break is a good time to change managers.

Levy has to weigh up the cost of shipping out 10 players that are sick of listening to the same message and sick of Poch's silent treatment when you disagree with him.
Bearing in mind Levy struggles to ship out the likes of Wanyama and NKoudou, it would take him years.

The easier thing would be to get the financial hit and bring someone else in.

Levy will sack him sooner than later.

Tottenham have now collected just six wins from their last 20 matches, while their last away victory in the Premier League occurred back in October.

FWIW... since Winks scored that injury time winner at Craven Cottage in January, our results in all comps is...

Played 35, Won 13, Drawn 6, Lost 16, GoalDiff -1

And our shots allowed per EPL game has returned to the levels last seen at the start of Pochettino’s reign, back when Kaboul and Adebayor stunk up the joint...

2019/20: 125 shots allowed (15.6 per game) 38 saves made
2018/19: 463 shots allowed (12.2 per game) 121 saves made
2017/18: 355 shots allowed (9.3 per game) 93 saves made
2016/17: 348 shots allowed (9.2 per game) 85 saves made
2015/16: 421 shots allowed (11.1 per game) 89 saves made
2014/15: 489 shots allowed (12.9 per game) 119 saves made

Watching Sherwood enjoying commentating on that display now
FWIW... since Winks scored that injury time winner at Craven Cottage in January, our results in all comps is...

Played 35, Won 13, Drawn 6, Lost 16, GoalDiff -1

And our shots allowed per EPL game has returned to the levels last seen at the start of Pochettino’s reign, back when Kaboul and Adebayor stunk up the joint...

2019/20: 125 shots allowed (15.6 per game) 38 saves made
2018/19: 463 shots allowed (12.2 per game) 121 saves made
2017/18: 355 shots allowed (9.3 per game) 93 saves made
2016/17: 348 shots allowed (9.2 per game) 85 saves made
2015/16: 421 shots allowed (11.1 per game) 89 saves made
2014/15: 489 shots allowed (12.9 per game) 119 saves made

Sent from my SM-G975F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

But did he actually get an offer? Unlike Harry he didn't seemingly court then in public so I don't k ow if that is a the same situation.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

He did didn’t he, I could have worded it better, what I mean is, the second a manager thinks they are doing us a favour by being here and it’s only a matter of time before they move on things go south

He needs to do what he did at the start of his reign, get rid of the clams who are not trying and don't want to be at the club
Start again with youth and the players who want to be a part of it

Don't play Rose, Eriksen, Toby, Jan, Wanyama ever again

Play youngsters or the players that want to be there and build again

Back