• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Do the players themselves bear no responsibility?
Yes. They’ve taken responsibility for not responding to the manager anymore (for whatever reason).
You now either have to change the manager, or at least 60% of the squad.

Loyalty is both irrelevant and pointless. If he's successful we support him, if he's not we replace him. This is a competitive sport, not fudging knitting club.

Every time we have sacked a manager recently....we have subsequently improved, fact. I loved big MJ for giving us Europa, but when it all goes horribly wrong, you have to part company.

I'm losing faith in Toby and Jan though. Nothing to do with their contracts or effort. They just look slow and off the pace.

Would not mind seeing Foyth and Tanganga getting some time soon. We need to plan for life without those two anyway.
They have always been slow and lacked pace, especially Toby. But they have been positionally great and have worked great together. They are getting on a bit however, and can't be expected to cover the entire back line. Davies is no Rose (who is criminally underrated for his efforts), and whoever we have on the RB is certainly no Walker, even with his occational brain fart.

If we'd kept things tight and not conceded, I could have seen us play ourselves into this game. The kind of game we used to wobble, find our feet and win. You can't do that when you concede so many goals though. You make your own luck, but losing that goal on 7 mins was a freak. Son and Kane not firing is also not normal service.

Why are we conceding so many goals? 2 v Arsenal. 2 v Olympiacos. 2 v Leicester. 7 v Munich. 3 v Brighton. 11 games, 1 clean sheet. 2 points from 10 games away from home. It's not bad luck we conceded on 7 minutes. It's a continuation of the brick we've watched for a while now.

Kane and Son not firing? Why? They aren't getting the ball. Another sign that Poch has lost it.

I want him out sooner rather than later.

If we'd kept things tight and not conceded, I could have seen us play ourselves into this game. The kind of game we used to wobble, find our feet and win. You can't do that when you concede so many goals though. You make your own luck, but losing that goal on 7 mins was a freak. Son and Kane not firing is also not normal service.

My thoughts exactly, that first goa as well as the injury killed us, but the rest was unacceptable, that was a performance that signals the end, it’s was like the Liverpool game for AVB .

If you’re coming for Sissoko today it only highlights an agenda even more.

If anything today shows how valuable he is in CM.

Ps. Let me know when the others do improve.
I also today have, in between the main cataclysmic events of what is happening to the club, come to the realisation that @scaramanga has finally transitioned from full time ‘Tottenham Supporter’ to full time ‘Sissoko Hater’.

It’s been coming. We all saw the signs but none of us intervened. So so sad when this happens to a friend.

Back