• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

I'm losing faith in Toby and Jan though. Nothing to do with their contracts or effort. They just look slow and off the pace.

Would not mind seeing Foyth and Tanganga getting some time soon. We need to plan for life without those two anyway.

their pace was a problem 3 years ago, hence the signing of Sanchez, who Poch seems to have forgotten we have

Overreact all you like. We've been woeful. But when you start the game so badly its hard to find our balance or identity. We don't have a proper midfield, we don't have a formation we are used to.

In hindsight maybe should have kept Sissoko and Winks in the middle to at least give us some stability. Could have added NDomble for a 3 in the middle as we were outnumbered. Dier has looked terrible. He might have done better at RB - where he started for us scoring a brace.

We've made Brighton look like Bayern.

But it has absolutely nothing to do with luck. We've just been awful. We've been on a steady decline since the 3-1 at Stamford Bridge and have now fallen off the cliff.

It's not luck, it's rank bad management.

their pace was a problem 3 years ago, hence the signing of Sanchez, who Poch seems to have forgotten we have
But my point is they look slower than back then. Always stepping off players because they are scared of their speed.

I feel bad for the new signings. A player like Sessegnon joining us to play for Poch, and he hasn't even gotten a game. :p

I do wonder if Poch leaving out Moura for the CL for Kane caused some of what we are seeing. I realise we haven't been great for most of this year, but I do wonder...

I wouldn’t wonder too long about Poch siding with one the greatest goal scorers in world football over the last 5 years.

I'm losing faith in Toby and Jan though. Nothing to do with their contracts or effort. They just look slow and off the pace.

Would not mind seeing Foyth and Tanganga getting some time soon. We need to plan for life without those two anyway.

Vertonghen is slow. Alderweireld is a liability and shouldn't be anywhere near them before we even consider his contract situation.

Back