• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

We want loyalty when he is linked to Madrid. Hours a bad patch and you all want him out.

For me. I'll give him the season. No matter what.

I still believe he can turn it around.

I absolutely love it when we’ve been brick all game, so just decide to stop altogether on 80 minutes.
Then it’s just a case if seeing how many more the opposition fancy getting.

I'm just saying it in loyalty towards the manager I've appreciated the most during my time supporting spurs. I love the man and all he's done for our club, and would love nothing more than for him to turn it around. It's not looking very likely to happen though, sadly.
Loyalty is both irrelevant and pointless.

If he's successful we support him, if he's not we replace him. This is a competitive sport, not fudging knitting club.

We want loyalty when he is linked to Madrid. Hours a bad patch and you all want him out.

For me. I'll give him the season. No matter what.

I still believe he can turn it around.

If the man showed any desire to be here or showed a modicum of class over the last 6 months I'd agree.

He's done neither. Poch out.

I'm losing faith in Toby and Jan though. Nothing to do with their contracts or effort. They just look slow and off the pace.

Would not mind seeing Foyth and Tanganga getting some time soon. We need to plan for life without those two anyway.

Poch must be wishing he could start the season over.

Never easy playing after a midweek game, to also change formation and players you need a good start...but we gifted a goal on 7 mins and it totally undermined us. We ship far too many goals - first thing to address. We are crying out for an experienced leader in midfield imo. Closest we have is Sissoko :confused:

When you got a Man Utd fan texting you taking the tinkle out of the manager you know things are bad, but to be fair it’s his own fault the imbecile put actual real money on us today

Back