• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Ah come on mate. I get you don't want to over react but this is fudging abysmal and has nothing to do with luck. They could be 5 or 6 up. And it's fudging Brighton.

Overreact all you like. We've been woeful. But when you start the game so badly its hard to find our balance or identity. We don't have a proper midfield, we don't have a formation we are used to.

In hindsight maybe should have kept Sissoko and Winks in the middle to at least give us some stability. Could have added NDomble for a 3 in the middle as we were outnumbered. Dier has looked terrible. He might have done better at RB - where he started for us scoring a brace.

We've made Brighton look like Bayern.

I do wonder if Poch leaving out Moura for the CL for Kane caused some of what we are seeing. I realise we haven't been great for most of this year, but I do wonder...

Overreact all you like. We've been woeful. But when you start the game so badly its hard to find our balance or identity. We don't have a proper midfield, we don't have a formation we are used to.

In hindsight maybe should have kept Sissoko and Winks in the middle to at least give us some stability. Could have added NDomble for a 3 in the middle as we were outnumbered. Dier has looked terrible. He might have done better at RB - where he started for us scoring a brace.

We've made Brighton look like Bayern.

Brighton haven’t put a foot wrong
They worked and ran like we used too
They scored a really good goal and took the other two gifts
We have been atrocious but made them look like brazil

I felt that way about an hour ago, not anymore

I'm just saying it in loyalty towards the manager I've appreciated the most during my time supporting spurs. I love the man and all he's done for our club, and would love nothing more than for him to turn it around. It's not looking very likely to happen though, sadly.

This needs someone to come in now and take control.

Get a grip of the factions and drop/ship them out.

Sort the fudging formation and the defence out immediately.

Force levy to spend, strengthen and churn on January 1st.

it’ll be like flicking a switch, as soon as the instructions come from someone who actually wants to be in the job we’ll be back in business

The season is still very salvageable, even giving Poch a few more weeks of this (which I think Levy will). Morally and fiscally that is the right decision but whether it is best decision for the team I don't know.

"very unusual for Kane"....Don't know how many variations of that sentence the dolt Fletcher has said today. the idiot obviously hasn't actually seen Kane play since '17-'18. That or he has a man crush on Harry.

I'm just saying it in loyalty towards the manager I've appreciated the most during my time supporting spurs. I love the man and all he's done for our club, and would love nothing more than for him to turn it around. It's not looking very likely to happen though, sadly.

I think it’s past the point where it’s possible to turn it around

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I do wonder if Poch leaving out Moura for the CL for Kane caused some of what we are seeing. I realise we haven't been great for most of this year, but I do wonder...

We were brick for the last 3 months of last season too, the CL final performance was merely another symptom

Back