• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

Kane looks totally flat footed to me. I know he got some praise last week for holding the ball up etc but he looks a shadow to me at the moment. Hardly touched it after the pen on Tuesday.

Game over for Poch. Sorry to say that, because it's been a great few years and he's a lovable guy, but this surely will be the final nail for Levy.

And that fecking inbred Connolly. We need to be more ruthless with sh*t teams and sh*t players. And I don't mean poor teams, I mean diving, cheating pretend teams.

fudging dreadful. 3-0 loss away to Brighton...we have Liverpool next. They’ll need to increase the size of their scoreboard for the number of goals they’ll score against us.

Pochettino has to be sacked tomorrow. Use International window to bring a new manager in. Our form in 2019 has been total garbage domestically. It’s like we have Christian Gross in charge again.

About the 4-2-3-1, we don't have the personnel to play it. Dier can't be one of the 2, he needs to be in the middle of a 3 to slot back under pressure. Although this mess is not down to individual players, it's a collective collapse across the entire line. An early goal would be great in the second half.

Sissoko and Winks played it for about 30 games last season before we switched to the diamond and since then we’ve averaged about a point a game.

Back