• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

If we sack him, is pretty easy for him to recover and the media will disassociate him with this decline and just write it off as Tottenham being Tottenham.

It happens all the time, Jose lost it at Chelsea then went back and had it again, Pep failed at Barca, then Bayern and City as far as the CL is concerned.

Poch hasn’t become a bad manager, he’s just now incompatible with our situation.

It equally as easy for the next manager to come in and revert us to the mean performance wise.

Thank you. It’s a speciality - helps deflect the crippling pain and agony.

Well its working for me!

Nope. If he’s got a brain he’s off looking for a new club. Poch has totally fudged him over.

I said Poch had no faith in him last year, he was always too quick to drop him and even played Foyth ahead of him.

I was 50/50 myself, clearly potential - but also clear that it needed to be realised pretty quick.

We kept him, which to me meant only one thing. We HAVE to give the lad a fair crack at it.

And Poch has screwed him completely. Really poor form from him IMHO, if he didnt rate KWP (as is undeniable now) he shouldnt have kept him around.

It's all in the midfield. We still have the players to score. But there is no link.

I want winks and even skipp to come on.

I hate to say it but I have absolutely zero expectation of any form of tangibly positive reaction in the 2nd half.

Maybe 5 mins of half-arsed ineffective huff and puff, with that quickly snuffed out by their third goal. Before the floodgates open for even more.

It happens all the time, Jose lost it at Chelsea then went back and had it again, Pep failed at Barca, then Bayern and City as far as the CL is concerned.

Poch hasn’t become a bad manager, he’s just now incompatible with our situation.

Ive seen the argument a few times recently that a manager has a shelf life at any given club.

Which makes a degree of sense, after 3 or 4 years its all a bit tired, isnt it? Unless you can evolve and keep things going, which is really tough.

Ive always felt Poch could be a manager to build an absolute and lasting legacy here, but it could be the above rings true in the end.

Back