• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

I would like to see winks in front of Dier. I'm sure he has more attacking ability than defensive. We are playing utter crap. So might as well see what can happen.

This is the worst half of football I've seen from us since the 6-0 up at City. It's so bad I can't see any way back...against fudging Brighton.

Shameful. I can't believe players arent trying. They just have no look of togetherness or proper way of playing.

Poch is a lame duck.

I think that was the most pathetic 45 minutes of football I've ever seen from a football team. A complete disgrace of a first half.

HT 0-2. Frankly it could have been worse. Double sub for me at HT. Lamela and Dier off. Sanchez and Moura on. Three at the back. Sissy and Davies to wingbacks, Really nothing to lose now. We created just two half chances all half. Brighton could have had more. We are a total shambles all over the park at the moment. We looked leggy from the start. Our preparation for games really is shocking at the moment,

I don't even want him sacked.

Levy, make him stay and manage his way out of a situation that was totally of his own creation.

Ndombele not being dembele is the root cause in this game, although I know he is a slightly different player.

Dembele would be our go to man from the middle for the full backs and dier to play it to. He would then shield and pivot away from their mad press and play it through the lines to the attacking midfielders in space to run at their defence.

But ndombele is obviously not being told to do that role. Not sure what he’s being told to be honest.

Back