• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT. Spurs-Hove Albion**

colourblindness is an inability to distinguish between green and red

Not really. There are quite a few variants. And I'm able to distinguish between green and red, and shades of blue, it's just that when in movement and mixed together as it gets in a football match, it's a bit difficult to catch the difference "in time", so to speak.

How is that a foul by jan, maupay body slammed him going in a different direction to where he sent the ball?

They look up for it. Their passes are working. They are getting in and around the box too easy.

We look dare I say it, Turgid. Slow movement letting them get all their men back. It's pretty painful to watch so far.

And Eriksen gave Jan another shiner ;)

Not really. There are quite a few variants. And I'm able to distinguish between green and red, and shades of blue, it's just that when in movement and mixed together as it gets in a football match, it's a bit difficult to catch the difference "in time", so to speak.

thanks, I’m off to find my biology teacher from 30 years ago to have a go at them for giving me incomplete information

Sickening to see how much bad luck we are having right now, and I look down the M62 to Liverpool and see everything going their way week-in week-out.

Yet another big test of characther now

There are different kinds of color blindness. Certain colors are more difficult to tell apart when mixed together for certain people. It doesn't mean I can't see the difference, it just blurs a bit more with certain colors. Had we played in our green, for instance, it would be a lot easier. :)

Sorry I was just joking really :) I know what you mean though — I’m not colour blind but struggled in a few games last season, particularly one when we clashed shirts with Chelsea.

Weird we have 2 blue away kits tbh - they must sell better than yellow!

Back