• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot find details of precisely which sections have concessions available but (from clicking around on seats available for Southampton) it appears to be anything in North Stand plus the back few rows of Park Lane.

Also looks like this fixture has gone to guest sale if you want to take your family, as I managed to get to the payment page with 3 extra tickets that I’ve not allocated to any memberships and when I logged in they were all just allocated to my One Hotspur.

View attachment 7283 View attachment 7284
Ah, good spot. It must be the general sale that makes the difference.
Found this overview here: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...hampton-tickets-available-on-ticket-exchange/

Looks like I can't make Bayern tomorrow now due to work. Anyone know if I can add it to the exchange at this late hour?

Looks like I can't make Bayern tomorrow now due to work. Anyone know if I can add it to the exchange at this late hour?

The Exchange is not operating for CL games. But it’s worth phoning the ticket office. Whilst it’s outside the normal time for refunds, if the game is sold out and they are confident of reselling the seat, they’ll take the ticket and give you your money back. At least that’s what happened with me for the Ajax game last season at short notice.

Sorry to ask a question that has probably been asked before. I'm an ST holder who bought my Bayern ticket in the window. Will my ticket go on my season ticket card? The email suggests delivery to my home address!?

Thanks

Sorry to ask a question that has probably been asked before. I'm an ST holder who bought my Bayern ticket in the window. Will my ticket go on my season ticket card? The email suggests delivery to my home address!?

Thanks
Should be loaded to access card, check on the app

A few dozen tickets for Bayern match have appeared on sale, for those of you at a loose end on Tuesday evening...

D23165B6-3D20-45FA-A677-16F7F3ABD16B.jpeg B981FB83-4A42-4289-991B-D5F72244704B.png 06EA5A3B-E64E-405D-BC33-0FE2169B9684.jpeg 7C83C650-D147-4AB9-A46F-49603FD638C0.jpeg

Similar system, except they now take your card, check it against their lists and instead of a wristband and vouchers for beers and food you get a wristband with tear off mini vouchers attached. Plus you have to request the programme otherwise you're not given one. Something about the club heading toward an electronic stadium.
I assume the checks are still as perfunctory as for those going to away games?! As I’m borrowing an 1882 card tonight, wasn’t allowed to be gifted / transferred for this fixture for some reason.

I use a mate’s 1882 Club ticket when he can’t go. You should get a free pint, pie and programme in the lounge, and a great view of the warm up from the Club bar.

Result for you!
Have you sampled the 1882 menu offerings? As I see that they’ve got chicken / tofu katsu tonight.

Feck, just saw that myself. Bloody tempted but it’s such a mission to get back up north midweek! Arghhhhh
Yeah, it’s bad enough getting back to Bucks let alone Leic! Hopefully the flash flood warnings prove to be excessive, as M25 bad enough in the evenings and would be nice to get back home by midnight.

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I've got One Hotspur whatever and am looking at ticket exchange for the Sheffield United game next month. It will let me buy more than one ticket (I'm after 3 or 4). But do all the others need to be One Hotspur too? And if not, how do my guests get in if they don't have cards - will the system generate e-tickets for them?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I've got One Hotspur whatever and am looking at ticket exchange for the Sheffield United game next month. It will let me buy more than one ticket (I'm after 3 or 4). But do all the others need to be One Hotspur too? And if not, how do my guests get in if they don't have cards - will the system generate e-tickets for them?

Looks like it is members only at the moment so yes, your guests would need to be members also*. I'd imagine there's a good chance that fixture will go to Guest Sale nearer the time, in which case you'll be able to buy more and (I believe) they will be sent as e-tickets.

*Edit: when you try to check-out, you would be asked to allocate each ticket to a member.

Looks like it is members only at the moment so yes, your guests would need to be members also*. I'd imagine there's a good chance that fixture will go to Guest Sale nearer the time, in which case you'll be able to buy more and (I believe) they will be sent as e-tickets.

*Edit: when you try to check-out, you would be asked to allocate each ticket to a member.

Brilliant - thanks

Just had an email offering a hearty 2 course Roast lunch, and watch 2 PL games (inc Liv v Spurs).

Pre-match Q&A with a Club Legend

Saudi Sportswashing Machine vs Wolves, kick-off 2pm

Liverpool vs Spurs, kick-off 4.30pm

£59

plus travel costs - min £40

plus time - 4hrs each way

plus no real ale

And all available with less than 24 hrs to apply - luckily it took long enough to read and digest the email to decide against.

Still stuck with almost 2 seasons (if current form) or blessed with almost 2 seasons (if our better form returns)

For those of you looking to take the family to new WHL it looks like the Belgrade game is a good opportunity...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-zvezda-ticket-update-home-and-away-fixtures/

Season Ticket Holders, One Hotspur + and One Hotspur Members are able to purchase a total of four tickets for our Champions League group stage fixture at home against FK Crvena zvezda (Red Star) on Tuesday 22 October, 8pm kick-off.

Following UEFA’s decision to ban away fans attending this fixture, our allocation of home tickets has increased.

7148068E-FB1A-465D-B83F-7D31905F4390.jpeg 7039EBF4-DC4E-4D10-886E-1F3499739D0F.jpeg 20DFC96F-6D48-44D5-BCBA-E94E511A19F6.jpeg

Last edited:
For those of you looking to take the family to new WHL it looks like the Belgrade game is a good opportunity...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/ne...-zvezda-ticket-update-home-and-away-fixtures/

Season Ticket Holders, One Hotspur + and One Hotspur Members are able to purchase a total of four tickets for our Champions League group stage fixture at home against FK Crvena zvezda (Red Star) on Tuesday 22 October, 8pm kick-off.

Following UEFA’s decision to ban away fans attending this fixture, our allocation of home tickets has increased.

View attachment 7390 View attachment 7389 View attachment 7393

Love how their selling it due to the away van rather than normal fans just turning their nose up at going.

Just had a look at the seat map....
Only the 15k ish tickets available:eek:

The turgid display effect.

How much are they paying us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back