• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everyone had a nice day today?

I had a great day at work, then spent some quality time with my little girl. Hardly thought about the game at all.

Guess I'm all a little bit numb about the freakish result - plus of course as I've grown older and gotten a bit of perspective, I just don't spend as much time being angry and annoyed about poor results as I used to. Which, I have to say, is a big relief, especially at times like these.

Last edited:
And nice to see we made the BBC news. “Just how troubled are Tottenham” FML
I hope it was meant as a rhetorical question.

Otherwise, the answer is “pretty fudging extremely troubled ya dopey clams, we just got gubbed for 7 goals at home!”

I had a great day at work, then spent some quality time with my little girl. Hardly thought about the game at all.

Guess I'm all a little bit numb about the freakish result - plus of course as I've grown older and grotten a bit of perspective, I just don't spend as much time being angry and annoyed about poor results as I used to. Which, I have to say, is a big relief, especially at times like these.
Good call. That’s kind of where I’m at nowadays. The extra chill which comes from age, experience, and years of having to develop an immunity to this sort of brick, all have their advantages.

Spent the day in bed
Drove back from the game last night and threw up
Had a bricky virus now for 3 weeks and had to can a load of meetings with a new client this week
Seeing spammers of all people piping it I just give them directions to Oxford

Good call. That’s kind of where I’m at nowadays. The extra chill which comes from age, experience, and years of having to develop an immunity to this sort of brick, all have their advantages.

And alcohol with the rest of it

I was actually a bit disappointed about the lack of stick I got at work today. I actually had to approach a gooner colleague, and ask why he hadn't said anything.
He just said that he knew how I felt, as they were used to get a drubbing from Bayern, so he felt he had no right to gloat.

Back