• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Everyone had a nice day today?

Moby

Steffen Iversen
Ive had my gooner ex CEO send me a picture of Gnabry celebrating in an Arsenal shirt. (must have had to dig fudging deep for that one)

Father in law was over today and normally has a casual ‘ooh Tottenham didn’t do very well at the weekend/last night’. But he charitably waited until I mentioned it first today. Said he thought best not to say anything. Bless him.

Apart from that, another big benefit of being a jobless work-shy bastard dosser is I’ve literally been hanging out with a 1 year old, a 3 year old, and some proper sexy yummy-mummies all day... so I’ve not had to listen to any of the usual clamery from work tacos.

I look forward to hearing your tales of woe on this thread, but hope sharing can in some small cathartic way, alleviate some of the pain you’ve suffered.

(well apart from that oddball I had to put on ignore) :cool:

I've been memed the fudge out on WhatsApp....posters of the film Seven with Poch's face on it, pictures of Seven-Two Sisters statio, pic of Poch being woken up because it's 8 in the morning and him yelling "what? they scored again??"

Painful, but hilarious..

I’ve found by just laughing, it takes the sting out of the stick and everybody has just stopped commenting. Even had my Gooner loving ex boss texting me saying he thought we bossed the first half

I've been memed the fudge out on WhatsApp....posters of the film Seven with Poch's face on it, pictures of Seven-Two Sisters statio, pic of Poch being woken up because it's 8 in the morning and him yelling "what? they scored again??"

Painful, but hilarious..
They're all pretty good actually! Deserved.

Ive had my gooner ex CEO send me a picture of Gnabry celebrating in an Arsenal shirt. (must have had to dig fudging deep for that one)

Father in law was over today and normally has a casual ‘ooh Tottenham didn’t do very well at the weekend/last night’. But he charitably waited until I mentioned it first today. Said he thought best not to say anything. Bless him.

Apart from that, another big benefit of being a jobless work-shy bastard dosser is I’ve literally been hanging out with a 1 year old, a 3 year old, and some proper sexy yummy-mummies all day... so I’ve not had to listen to any of the usual clamery from work tacos.

I look forward to hearing your tales of woe on this thread, but hope sharing can in some small cathartic way, alleviate some of the pain you’ve suffered.

(well apart from that oddball I had to put on ignore) :cool:

Been caned on whatsapp by a few mates who support the Dippers. To be fair, I gave them some stick after Napoli so I asked for it.

Work’s been pretty sh!t but mostly because of people looking at me like I’ve just been diagnosed with a terminal illness rather than people slagging me. They were fairly pleased for Spurs when we got to the CL final so can’t complain about that one. There is one Gooner season ticket holder in work who I’ve been avoiding but I always give him more stick than he gives me.

So any abuse I’ve gotten, I’ve probably deserved. That’s the fun of supporting a team isn’t it? The highs for Spurs and other team’s lows are great but when it goes the other way, it’s bloody painful. Thankfully, 35 year’s experience means I know how to deal with disappointment at this stage. It passes.

I'd already booked today as a day off for some down time, and was so pleased I had done so as the match unfolded. I work with a lot of very decent people but even talking about it would have been too soon today.
The wife was very sympathetic when she got home last night.

I've just quietly spent the day watching film, TV and browsing this site a bit.

We're so brick a Utd fan got to take the tinkle today.

Funny that. I went to bed Monday very sure we couldn't finish behind United or Arsenal this season given how brick they both were.

While we weren't necessarily worse than either of them last night, the fact we got bummed 7-2 leaves me a lot less confident.

Also, nothing worse than getting back to the car after that match and hearing fudging Jason clamy laughing

Back