• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

I am in shock. The Diamond makes us way too open. Then he plays a high line with slow center backs and no midfield cover. They say you take the players you have and play a formation that utilizes them to their best abilities. It seems we are currently doing the opposite. And I am baffled. I just dont understand his current choices at all.

Olympiakos lost. Tiebreaker is on head to head not goal difference.
We should still get through comfortably by getting 9 points.

International break coming up.

Pull the trigger now, get a caretaker in for Brighton. And have a new man in charge for Watford maybe

I'd give him the next two games. If he changes formation and gets us playing then I'd keep him

Difficult to recover from a humbling like that I fear. Bayern are great but we didn't half do them some favours tonight. Like watching a 5 a side at times.

there are enough good players at this club that top 4 should be an absolute guarantee

it’s a terrible cliche but he’s “clearly lost the dressing room”, my 5 a side team would have put in a better second half than that
I don't think he has lost the dressing room.

Looking at how we've been playing, I think that team's doing what they're told, he's just getting what he tells them to do very, very wrong.

He won’t go unless he’s sold for a fortune and who will want him at them moment? He’s here for the rest of the season. Eriksen-seque.

The problem is largely that our formation is awful.

We play Winks or Eriksen in front of the back four, and use Sissoko like a playmaker.

It makes absolutely no sense...almost every game.

Just far too open - I can understand still trying to chase it at 2-4, but we were just too easy to carve open before then

Our defence is non-existent, nothing protecting the back four when we lose the ball, I counted three passes and a shot for the sixth Bayern goal

I dont want to be saying sack the Manager, but I think it has to happen.

Out of one cup already.
No chance of winning the league
How long do you leave it before Top 4 becomes an uphill struggle and we cant afford to drop out of the CL

Yes, he has done an amazing job, but he cant rest on his CL final appearance

Back