• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

You think Poch pays any attention whatsoever to formations?

I'm not convinced his thinking goes past Sissoko, put some others around him, go out and lose.

Bringing Lamela on was an invitation for Bayern to cash in and get another two or three. But its been coming all night. This result has been coming for 18 months.

Poch is finished. What the fudge is he thinking?

When I saw Winks coming off I thought it would be Dier but he bought on Lamela :eek:

Like Saudi Sportswashing Machine away on the final day when he sent Chadli on and went far far too attacking.....

Commentators completely overlooking Poch’s tactical errors tonight and trotting out the ‘somethings not quite right with the players at Spurs at the moment’ line.

Was about write at 2-5 that we looked like a Tim Sherwood team. Aimless.

Now we just look brick.

On a side note, a CL team not having a clear first choice RB is just ridiculous (not Auriers fault btw)

Their finishing is fudging clinical. 2-4 or 2-7 it doesn't really matter. We were not going to play to keep it at 2-4. Of course we were going to open up and attack the game, which is a risk always.

In any case, I actually think we played well. They finished their chances and we didn't finish ours in the first half.

International break coming up.

Pull the trigger now, get a caretaker in for Brighton. And have a new man in charge for Watford maybe

I'm not for sacking Poch, but these are the kind of performances that does get you sacked. fudging hell.

Agreed. At least earlier under him we never gave up. This is so embarrassing, a total capitulation. Something clearly isn't right at the club, and Poch is running out of time to fix it.

When I saw Winks coming off I thought it would be Dier but he bought on Lamela :eek:

Like Saudi Sportswashing Machine away on the final day when he sent Chadli on and went far far too attacking.....

Commentators completely overlooking Poch’s tactical errors tonight and trotting out the ‘somethings not quite right with the players at Spurs at the moment’ line.

Don’t know what channel you are watching but Hoddle predicted this 10 minutes in and ripped the diamond to shreds constantly.

There's enough good players at this club. We can still get top 4 and get through our CL group.

I'd bd tempted to give Poch another couple games and see whether he changes the formation and gets results. Otherwise, get shot

there are enough good players at this club that top 4 should be an absolute guarantee

it’s a terrible cliche but he’s “clearly lost the dressing room”, my 5 a side team would have put in a better second half than that

Back