• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

very open game. Lots of chances for both sides. They have taken theirs. They are top of their league and full of confidence. We are a bit all over the shop at the moment. Could have been so different. I dont get the formation Poch is playing or his subs at the moment.

2-5. Gnabry hat trick. Too fast for our back four. Good finish. Ripped apart again.

Silver linings:
1) Red Star and Olympiakos are drawing
2) Hopefully Poch has learned from this?
3) I predicted 5-2 at HT!

I always thought Gnabry looked brick. Aside from the space we've given him, he's finished well.

fudge off . What a shambles.

This may be a watershed game. We did not address our problem at RB in the Summer.
Poch choice of formation. Chopping and changing it. Weird substitutions.

Does he want the sack ? I do wonder.

Again, ridiculous defending, why aren’t we goal side?

Gnabry doesn’t score a single goal tonight if Sanchez is on the pitch, Toby and Verts are too slow to be the sole cb’s.

Jesus, we’ve been fudging awful tonight.

So many problems; all over the pitch, all off the pitch, and absolutely no sign that any of them are being addressed.

He's abondonned the diamond in the second half. Lets see what team he picks for Brighton away. If he picks the same formation, then I'll be verging on thinking we need a change

Back