• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

quick reminder, Lamela was available

still 15 mins left if we actually want to try to get something out of this

Winks is getting a lot of stick but for 40 mins he was on his own in CM, and then for their 4th Jan passed it to him as he was being hounded. In the circumstances, I dont think he's done as badly as some on here are making out

This formation and his role in it completely hangs him out to dry.

Winks is getting a lot of stick but for 40 mins he was on his own in CM, and then for their 4th Jan passed it to him as he was being hounded. In the circumstances, I dont think he's done as badly as some on here are making out

I’m a huge winks fan but his passing has been poor and it’s hurt us

It happens

Said it before that I can accept losing this IF Poch learns from tonight, like he seems to have done in the 2nd half, that the diamond doesnt work

Hwoever for that it means that he needs to pick just 2 of Winks, Sissoko and Ndombele, which I dont think he's prepared to do

Said it before that I can accept losing this IF Poch learns from tonight, like he seems to have done in the 2nd half, that the diamond doesnt work

Hwoever for that it means that he needs to pick just 2 of Winks, Sissoko and Ndombele, which I dont think he's prepared to do

He needs to pick one of them, with a sitter Dier next to him

Back