• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

I'd run back basically the same team from the weekend (including Serge) to try to build up some momentum after that battling performance at the weekend. Think we'll be able to counter against them. Probably best not to play Tanguy three times in a week as he's still coming back from injury.

-------------Lloris-----------
Aurier--Alder--Verton---Davies
-------------Dier---
------Winks-----Sissoko
---Son------Kane----Eriksen

Our problems recently have been player motivation in games they think they just have to turn up and win. They will will all be up for this. Hopefully Poch doesnt make any weird selection decisions.

I'd like to see our fab four reunited (for the first time this season?) up front.

--------------------------Lloris---------------------------

---Foyth----Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Davies---

----------------Winks---Sissoko/Ndombele-------------

-------Son---------------Dele--------------Eriksen-------

-------------------------Kane---------------------------

subs: Gazza, Aurier, Rose, Dier, Sissoko/Ndombele, Lamela, Moura

I'd run back basically the same team from the weekend (including Serge) to try to build up some momentum after that battling performance at the weekend. Think we'll be able to counter against them. Probably best not to play Tanguy three times in a week as he's still coming back from injury.

-------------Lloris-----------
Aurier--Alder--Verton---Davies
-------------Dier---
------Winks-----Sissoko
---Son------Kane----Eriksen

I agree with the same team setup, do think Poch has got to learn to use subs earlier.

I'd be very tempted to play N'dombele, Son and Davies for 60 minutes, then leverage Sissoko, Dele/Lamela/Lucas and Rose for last 30 odd.

We have pacey/energetic options from bench, we need to start using them for last 20-30 minutes of the match ...

I'd like to see our fab four reunited (for the first time this season?) up front.

--------------------------Lloris---------------------------

---Foyth----Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Davies---

----------------Winks---Sissoko/Ndombele-------------

-------Son---------------Dele--------------Eriksen-------

-------------------------Kane---------------------------

subs: Gazza, Aurier, Rose, Dier, Sissoko/Ndombele, Lamela, Moura

They play 4231 so I can defo see Poch going like for like. Maybe he will go Lamela over Dele tho purely on match sharpness. Hopefully Dele is getting fitter and fitter behind closed doors.

I'm not going, and I'm meeting a mate who couldn't care less about football for a beer tonight, so I probably won't be watching either; I shall have to content myself with the post mortem on here.

If they'd left things alone and not been greedy, I'd almost certainly have stayed a "gold" member and bought my seat for every game, but since the decision was made to take away the remaining two cup fixtures that were included in the season ticket, I've said to myself I won't be buying any extras. I've been quite surprised how liberating that has felt.

So, this will be our biggest CL match of the season. This will be the first time we are playing Bayern Munich in Europe since 1984. For the record, we have played Bayern Munich 4 times in Europe, winning 1, drawing 1 and losing 2 matches. The only time we beat Bayern Munich was when we beat them 2-0 at home in 1984 before going all the way to win the UEFA Cup that year. Hopefully, they will bring us lucky charm again this season.

We need all our players to lift their game in this match, especially our attack. I think Kane will be our key player in this match. If Kane can be at his best and score a goal or two, then we will have a great chance to beat Bayern. Son has good record against German teams after playing in the German league before. Let's hope he can continue his goal scoring run against Bayern in this match. Surely, Lamela has to start this match as he is a proven big-game player who can help us stop Bayern. Eriksen is still in poor form so far this season. But maybe playing against one of the biggest teams in Europe like Bayern can lift his game. Moura and Alli can come later in the match as needed.

We need to control the midfield to have any chance of winning this match. I think we should start with Ndombele and Sissoko in midfield. Both need to work hard to win the midfield battle for us. Winks works hard but I think he has struggled against big teams in the past. I think Dier should play a part later in the match. Dier makes mistakes but he also works hard against big teams. Somehow I think Wanyama will come on later in the match as well.

Our defence have not been very tight this season. We have conceded too many soft goals. But we cannot afford to make too many mistakes against Bayern. They have players who can hurt us if given the chance. Lloris, Vertonghen and Alderweireld need to be alert all the time to stop Bayern. We should avoid giving away freekicks near our goal as they have players who can score long range goals. Since we are playing at home, it will help us greatly if we can stop Bayern scoring in this match.

This is sure going to be a tense match for us. Bayern will put us under pressure from start to finish. But they are not impossible to beat as they have their own problems. Bayern are traditionally known as FC Hollywood for their internal problems. We should make use of this to overcome them. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Bayern and improve our chances to progress to the next round of the CL.

Everybody dance now!

Boom shaka laka all our players fully fit for this match. We need all the help we can get against Bayern. It will help us greatly if we can score an early goal to help us settle down and then go for another goal or two to kill the game off. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win over Bayern to show our true potential in the CL this season.

Not at the game today, absolutely gutted to be missing it

Am working in Bermuda for the week so am watching it in a Sports Bar tonight with the Bermuda Spurs Supporters Club paying $15 a beer haha

Back