• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

I liked Erik Lamela before it was cool

I think Lamela has been one of our best players so far this season. Lamela deserves to be the captain of the team. He works hard and passionate in every matches. He leads by example and never goes missing in any matches. I think he will be right captain for us.

He’s been good this year. I prefer him playing slightly wider though (as in off centre, not as in hugging the touch line) just so he's not quite the central point of all attacks and creative link up play.....

....He does like to tinkle around a bit still and can slow brick down, but his stuff does come off sometimes, he works and brickhouses like a champ, and is also chipping in a few handy goals too. Crack on Eric!

Had no idea this was the Lamela thread due to the title. Don't understand what he's meant to of done to get such treatment?

Just for ease of navigation can it not just be his name like every other player thread?

Had no idea this was the Lamela thread due to the title. Don't understand what he's meant to of done to get such treatment?

Just for ease of navigation can it not just be his name like every other player thread?

Anagrams make our players easier to remember: Tanguy Ndombele was mundanely begot, for instance. Scara just needs to do the rest of them. Even Osmosis Soak Us.

I like Eric, but obviously needs to release the ball earlier on occasions ... yesterday he looked gassed after five minutes on the pitch he was drawing in deep breaths and keeling over like he had just run a marathon. He then got some water to rinse his face like he had played in extra time as well as the entire match ... it was quite funny yet concerning to see.

Back