• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Rose was left at home in the summer with Aurier to discover new opportunities, if you don't think that its not ideal to rely on two player's in the Prem that in the summer were left out of the pre season squad for that reason then there is no help for you.

You can't replace 10+ goals and 15+ assists a season that easy, Eriksen needs dropping which is easy, can we replace him now? No chance, Toby is our best Centre Half and the issue with Jan means we lost both our best Centre halves if you don't play them or you play them and they crap the bed which has happened both ways so far this season.

And the part you ignore is on the other side there are other players he does not want.

Now you can try and say its easy but its obviously not and as I have said before what club has bombed one player for a season let alone two three or four? No one I can barely name a club thats won a power battle like that, if you can please offer it up.

We don't need a Dostoievski style response either or at least I don't

And sorry if you find it upsetting but neither of us know or could do as well as Poch in this situation, I can live with that reality, if you can't then thats on you

Both Rose and Aurier are performing fine, so whether or not they are wanted on voyage - they arent actually a problem right now, are they?

I have literally no complaint with their professionalism this season. So yes, maybe they move on soon - but until then its fine.

Lamela performed better against Leicester than Eriksen has in probably a year. Or we change shape and give Moura more of a run. There are options, Eriksen is far from irreplaceable.

As stated upthread, I dont have issue with Vertonghens performances either. Toby seems to be under performing, and we have Sanchez to come in. Again, hardly high drama...

I dont care about examples, I dont care about other clubs. It simple, Poch drops the hammer, uses those actually able to perform, the team is better off.

Poch plays politics, gets drawn into dramas and egos and upset - everything goes to brick.

I do not find it upsetting neither of us know what Poch knows, its a rather ridiculous position to take. Im simply pointing out that deferring any opinion to someone else because you assume they can do better doesnt actually mean they are doing better...

Both Rose and Aurier are performing fine, so whether or not they are wanted on voyage - they arent actually a problem right now, are they?

I have literally no complaint with their professionalism this season. So yes, maybe they move on soon - but until then its fine.

Lamela performed better against Leicester than Eriksen has in probably a year. Or we change shape and give Moura more of a run. There are options, Eriksen is far from irreplaceable.

As stated upthread, I dont have issue with Vertonghens performances either. Toby seems to be under performing, and we have Sanchez to come in. Again, hardly high drama...

I dont care about examples, I dont care about other clubs. It simple, Poch drops the hammer, uses those actually able to perform, the team is better off.

Poch plays politics, gets drawn into dramas and egos and upset - everything goes to brick.

I do not find it upsetting neither of us know what Poch knows, its a rather ridiculous position to take. Im simply pointing out that deferring any opinion to someone else because you assume they can do better doesnt actually mean they are doing better...

The fact is you are simplifying a complicated situation which is easier to write about on here than it is to manage in real life. Its fag packet logic which is all we as fans have

Nothing you can do, so you can't have failed to do it. You're barking up the wrong tree, anyway. If there's a criticism possible, it's not that we couldn't either sell or agree new contracts, it's that we didn't take steps sooner to mitigate that by adding to the squad.

I prefer to looking at success or failure as whether the player was worth the money (transfer fee/wages) over the time he's with us. After around 70 goals and 90 assists (including game winners) in six years, i'd say that this has been a successful transfer even if he leaves on a free.

The fact is you are simplifying a complicated situation which is easier to write about on here than it is to manage in real life. Its fag packet logic which is all we as fans have

The fact is - is it really that complicated?

Strip out the drama, and what does it really boil down to. Ive worked in volatile teams, under different managers, and the difference between a good one and a bad one - and their effect on the team - is remarkable.

The key moment is at 2pm on saturday when we get to see what team and system he has chosen.

And in case people allow a favourable result to cloud what he opted for, in this fixture we should have between 75%-80% possession, misplace a pass no more than three times, concede no more than three half chances and no more than one big chance, create ourselves over thirty chances and win at least 3-0.

Rose was left at home in the summer with Aurier to discover new opportunities, if you don't think that its not ideal to rely on two player's in the Prem that in the summer were left out of the pre season squad for that reason then there is no help for you.

You can't replace 10+ goals and 15+ assists a season that easy, Eriksen needs dropping which is easy, can we replace him now? No chance, Toby is our best Centre Half and the issue with Jan means we lost both our best Centre halves if you don't play them or you play them and they crap the bed which has happened both ways so far this season.

And the part you ignore is on the other side there are other players he does not want.

Now you can try and say its easy but its obviously not and as I have said before what club has bombed one player for a season let alone two three or four? No one I can barely name a club thats won a power battle like that, if you can please offer it up.

We don't need a Dostoievski style response either or at least I don't

And sorry if you find it upsetting but neither of us know or could do as well as Poch in this situation, I can live with that reality, if you can't then thats on you
You overrate Toby Alderwiereld.

Very short term thinking there.
Im the grand scheme of all things spurs pochs feeling are more important than three points.

There is nothing more important than winning!
Of course, a good performance is also good!
This constant tittle-tattle regarding player discontent or not is just froth!

The fact is - is it really that complicated?

Strip out the drama, and what does it really boil down to. Ive worked in volatile teams, under different managers, and the difference between a good one and a bad one - and their effect on the team - is remarkable.

Have you ever managed in a real volatile scenario with million pound egos?

The key moment is at 2pm on saturday when we get to see what team and system he has chosen.

And in case people allow a favourable result to cloud what he opted for, in this fixture we should have between 75%-80% possession, misplace a pass no more than three times, concede no more than three half chances and no more than one big chance, create ourselves over thirty chances and win at least 3-0.
75% to 80% possession? I don't think so.

Back