• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Colchester Utd ***

I think it’s only meant to be a bit of humour, I’m not even angry I’m just laughing.

I’m just dreading work tomorrow, gonna get the tinkle took out of me big time!

Oh lord!

It is not just you my son, all of us.

Fook me ol florentino will be jizzing in his shed all night at the prospect of signing up Poch ...

The fact is that our squad is too thin, and we are paying a big price for the lack of investment. Where is the pace in our team? Where - apart from Ericksen - is the creativity?
Our first team would have won tonight but the starting 11 lacked quality. Ain't the managers fault.

You are joking right. The mental impact of this is a lot. Annoying thing is that the defence played well but the offence - dear Lord. One of four things will happen.

1. Pochettino resigns in frustration
2. Levy fires Pochettino
3. Pochettino deals with this issues and gets Spurs on the road
4. We struggle like this to the end of the season.

3 for me.

I don't know, I ignore the domestic cups in all instances that we are not involved

Surely as a Spurs fan, you can see the positives outweigh the negatives in our team going away to Colchester, putting on a show and maybe Parrot getting a goal or two?

The fact is that our squad is too thin, and we are paying a big price for the lack of investment. Where is the pace in our team? Where - apart from Ericksen - is the creativity?
Our first team would have won tonight but the starting 11 lacked quality. Ain't the managers fault.

Lamela is the one if it isn't Eriksen. If he wants to leave both out then he probably needs a form forward or 2.

He went with 3 attacking players. One is 17, one has been injured and has looked rusty, and the other has not been starting.

I said before the game I'd have liked to see Parrott supported by an additional AM, it just didn't look right.

Surely as a Spurs fan, you can see the positives outweigh the negatives in our team going away to Colchester, putting on a show and maybe Parrot getting a goal or two?

some good there yes, but then we have another game to play and be distracted by, some bad too

the more I think about it the more I think we sandbagged it, you don't let eriksen take a pen if you actually want to win

Back